(A Very Spidey Vaca-ture arc) Part 8

Jolting awake, Y/n finds himself sitting in a cell with 3 other men as he uses a t-shirt as a blanket.

Y/n: "What the-Where am I?"

Cellmate #1: "Municipal holding facility"

Cellmate #2: "They said they found you unconscious at the train yard. Very dangerous"

Cellmate #3: "And we gave you the shirt because you seemed a bit cold"

Y/n: "Thank you. You guys are nice, speak good English too"

Cellmates: "Welcome to the Netherlands"

Y/n: "...I'm sorry, The Netherlands!?"

Cellmate #2: "Yep!"

Y/n: "......Okay, Bye. Guard!"

Y/n quickly shoots up before shaking the cell door to get the guard's attention.

Cellmate #1: "The guard is on a break. Probably talking to his wife"

Cellmate #2: "Yeah, she's pregnant"

Cellmate #3: "Oh, yeah?"

Without a second to waste, Y/n grabbed the pad lock on the gate before breaking it off, allowing Y/n to unlock the gate from the outside before sneaking his way out.

Guard: "You guys okay?"

One of the cellmate walks over to the open gate and closes it back up, locking them in willingly.

Once Y/n made his way out, he begins to look around the area, managing to avoid any manure in his path as he grabs his phone from his pocket. 

Y/n: "D.A.R.C? You still there?"

D.A.R.C: "Always at your service, Y/n"

Y/n: "I need a ride out of here. Can you call Happy?"

D.A.R.C: "Already sent a distress call, I've also taken the liberty of sending him our location"

Y/n: "Thanks"

In a field filled with colorful flowers, Y/n begins to walk through the field before the sound of a plane engine can be heard aloud. Looking up, he sees the plane hover down in the field, causing the wind from its motors to sway the flowers harshly before deploying its landing gear as it touches down.

Y/n: "I know it may seem obvious. But is this all real?"

D.A.R.C: "E.D.I.T.H is nowhere in the vicinity"

Y/n: "Good"

The plane then sets down the walkway as Happy walks down the plane. 

Happy: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Happy!"

With a sigh of relief, Y/n envelops Happy in a hug.

Y/n: "Oh, I can't express how glad I am to see your big ass forehead"

Happy: "Okay...it's good to see you too. Come on"

Boarding the plane, Y/n was greated by another person, one that he had least expected to see.

Tony: "I give you a billion dollar weapon and the first thing you do is lose it?"

Looking over to one of the seats, Y/n sees Tony sitting by the window as he stares at Y/n with a glass of alcohol.

Y/n: "Funny you brought up E.D.I.T.H, I've been meaning to talk to you about that"

A moment after, Y/n can be seen shirtless as Happy began to stitch up his wounds. 

Y/n: "Argh! Fucker!"

Happy: "I thought you had super strength?"

Y/n: "That's not how that works, FUCK!"