"Hi Mr.Bieber" I said and he laughed. "How are you?"

"I'm great Mrs.Horan, how are you?"

"I'm super great, where's that stupid girl?"

"Too late, she's in deep sleep"

"No shit?" I said and he laughed. "Alright then, listen before you go... this Mrs.Horan thingy lets keep it a secret between us both... cause you really embarresed me" I said lightly laughing.

"Oh" he said. "Sorry about that... alright deal between me and you only".

"Thank you".

"No problem, Zoe" Justin said. "Gotta go now".

"Alright bye Mr.Bieber"

"Bye Mrs.Horan".

I hung up as I was laughing. 'Mrs.Horan. Zoe Horan. Ummm' I thought. 'No Zoe! What the heck are you thinking about?!' I thought and mentally slapped myself.

I got up and headed upstairs. Then, I walked to the bedroom, I put my ear on the door to hear nothing. 'He must've already fallen asleep' I thought. I opened the door and it was dark. I turned the lights on and he was sleeping on his back, his face turned to the window which gave me the chance to only see his right side. I headed to the wardrobe and opened it. I took out a light blue hoodie and a dark blue sweatpants.

'Why not shower?' I thought. I opened the drawer to take out a boxer, but instead I found real underwears, tops and normal bras. 'Thank god' I thought. I took a black pair of underwear and a bra then went outside the room and headed to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and turned the water on.

After finshing the shower, I put my clothes on and walked to Niall's room. Seeing Niall sleeping made me think 'Vampires aren't supposed to sleep, like aren't they supposed to be awake all the time?'. I shook my head at that thought and headed to my side of the bed which was infront of the window. I lied there and ducked myself well, it looked pretty freezing outside.

I turned my head to Niall, I could see his whole face. And believe me when I say he was so beautiful, so peacefull, so.... adorable. Something inside me went crazy to touch him or even better cuddle with him. I battled myself to turn around and not listen to my inside. Then, again that feeling went crazier if that was possible. Few moments passed, as I was still fighting myself, Niall's arm sneaked around my waist and he buried his face in my hair, which made his warm breath on my neck, which gave me goosbumps. And the feeling was joyful, incrediable, amazing, pleasureful and even... relaxing. I didn't like the fact that I admitted that I liked it, but as soon as I pushed that feeling away, I fell asleep. In his arms. With my full will.

***

I woke up in a room, four walls, no doors and no windows. And I was tied down in a chair full of what seemed like blood. The smell was disgusting.

"Hello Zoe" a familiar voice said.

I snapped my head up to look at the person. Laura.

She laughed. "How do you feel about being a mistake?" 

"What are you talking about?" I angrily asked.

"I want you dead like your sister" she happily said.

"I asked. What. Are. You. Talking. About?!" I angrily screamed at her.

"Oh... don't you remember? Niall found his real mate then he kicked you out" she said laughing.

I widened my eyes at her, then everything disappeared and I was in a fieled full of roses. Someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around to see Alexandera smiling.

"Am I dead?" I asked.

-----------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, but I swear I was so sick yesterday. I couldn't get out of bed, not even for food. So sorry.

This chapter is unedited. I can barely focus so excuse the mistakes.

Oh, and Ramadan Kareem for the Muslims who are reading my story :D

Chapter 12 teaser ::::::::》

"You'd never hurt me" I bravely said as I held eye contact with him. " You love me too much to hurt me".

"Says who?" he amusingly said.

"Me" I said as I grabbed his face and pushed my lips against his.

It took him a few moments to react to the sudden kiss. This kiss was anything but gentel, caring and loving. All what I felt was lust, anger and despration...

::::::::::::::::::::::::

So, what do you think about the chapter? Be honest. I like it :)

The next update will be on Friday. (that is if i didn't get sick or i wasn't home, cuz my family tells me nothing, like if we were going out they'll tell me 10 minutes before we go out and they knows about it 2 days before. Ironic *rolls eyes*).

Vote if you like the chapter.

Stay safe my beaches on a roller coaster :*

AyaJ<3