Chapter 7.3

A/N: So there won't be any smut tiny 🤏 mention of it but not fully shown

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

Chapter Seven: Super Cousin

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

She hanged up and walked into the room to see Clark standing inches away from Oliver with his fist closed.

"Clark!" Kara rushed over to them pushing Clark away from Oliver she looked over to see James smiling "What did you tell him!?"

"I told him the truth" James said. Kara sighed and turned to Oliver "We have to go...Barry needs us"

"Is everything alright?"

"Who the hell is Barry!?"

"Everything's fine" Kara told Oliver "He just needs us..."

"Who is Barry!?"

"Their lover" James said.

"This is why you're in the hospital bed!" Oliver shouted. "Oliver!" Kara said "Let's go" she grabbed his hand and they left the room.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

Kara and Oliver arrived at Kara's apartment to find Barry sitting on Kara's couch his hand in his pants groaning a little, Kara and Oliver felt turned on by this, they heard him let out a few 'Fuck Kara, yes ride me!' or 'Fuck Ollie your so big!'

Kara could see he was close by in using her x-Ray vision, they quietly walked over to Barry.

Before Barry could even notice what was going on both of his hands where pinned beside his head and he felt someone on his lap where his boner was he let out a louder groan as Kara began to grind against his boner.

"This what you want? Me to ride you hard and fast?"

"Oh god yes!" Barry groaned. They were in the bed in the matter of seconds all undress Oliver was on bottom, Barry was in the middle, and Kara was on top of Barry.

That night they enjoyed themselves.

**

The next morning Kara woke up to a loud knocking at the door, she got out of Oliver's grip and put on Oliver's shirt and a pair of panties and went the door and opened it she groaned once she saw who it was.

"What do you want Kal?" She asked her cousin "Hi Lois" she smiled at Lois who smiled back giving her a small 'hi'

"Where is he?"

"Who?"

"Oliver, your ex lover"

"When did he become my ex?"

"He assumes since he put Jimmy into the hospital you were going to dump Oliver" Lois explained.

"Well then he's crazy" Kara said "Just because your best friend got put into the hospital by my boyfriend because he was standing up for himself and our relationship doesn't mean I'm braking up with him!"

"Babe?" Their heads snapped towards Barry who was naked. Lois quickly turned around gasping "Who the hell is that!?" Clark pointed towards Barry.

"Shit" Barry flashed back in the room as Kara placed her head in her hands sighs.

"You have a lovely way of meeting my boyfriends" she said rolling her eyes "So you did brake up with Oliver Queen?"

"You broke up with Oliver?" Barry came back out the room this time fully dressed.

"Who broke up with me?" Oliver came out the room with his pants on but no shirt.

"Kara did. You guys didn't tell me you broke up"

Kara sight "I'm dating idiots" she rolled her eyes "I didn't brake up with Oliver" she told Barry.

"Good because I can't be dating two people at once" Barry said walking up behind Kara and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Oliver and Kara stared at him crazy and Clark was more confused than he have ever been in his life.

"Barry you already are" Oliver told him.

"Yeah we're a throuple" he said kissing her head "It's different when I'm dating you separately"

Oliver threw something at the back of his head "HEY!"

"Kal-El, Lois meet my other dumber boyfriend Barry Allen, Barry meet my cousin Kal-El also known as Clark Kent and his girlfriend Lois Lane"

"Your in a throuple?" Lois asked.

"They know!?"

"Know what? That I'm Supergirl and your Superman?" She asked "Yes they know"

"You just can't go around telling people!"

"They're not just people! They're my boyfriends!" Kara said. "Plus it's kind of hard to keep your secret identity from other hero's" Barry said.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

A/N: It's short with a bad ending but it's an update, also sorry I've been out for a year I've been sick.