Chapter 6.2

Chapter Six: Combined Earths

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

"Now I need you to go to Stat City" Cat turned and walked towards her office.

"St-Star City? Why?" Kara followed her boss.

"Because I need you to get a interview on Oliver Queen and taking on the legacy of his father"

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

"Wh-What do you mean taking on the legacy of his father?" Kara followed her boss into her office

"Queen Consolidated" Cat said "Well i suppose taking-" she stopped talking when they both heard people fussing.

They both rushed out of the office and onto the main floor to find two security guards trying to pull James and Oliver apart, well trying to pull Oliver off of James.

****

A Few Minutes Earlier

Oliver was in the elevator of CatCo speaking with Tommy on the phone. After everyone split up at the DEO, Oliver went to Star City and he found out that it was not only his mother that was alive but Tommy and Laurel too.

He was stopping himself from crying, he decided to meet up with Barry and see if it was okay if they'd tell everyone who was alive now and explain everything. But first he wanted to meet up with Kara.

He stepped out the elevator and immediately noticed eyes staring at him. He was once aging playboy Oliver Queen taking back his father's company from Ray Palmer.

He started to walk towards Cat's office when he saw Kara standing in, he smiled but his face turned to annoyance when he heard James voice, "What are you doing here?"

"I am here to see my girlfriend" Oliver told him.

"Well she's busy" James told him firmly. "Well if you'd point me towards her office I'll just wait there for her" Oliver said trying not to get angry.

"Or you could just leave"

"Look, James, the other night was me trying not to hurt you in front of Kara" Oliver sighed.

"Well Kara's busy now show me what you got" James said.

"Trust me you-" Oliver was cut off by James pushing him

Oliver immediately threw a punch at him, which didn't knock him out, but he was bleeding.

James and Oliver immediately started fighting. Oliver managed to punch James in the side and push him to the ground, he climbed on top of James and started hitting his face, James also surprisingly managed to draw some blood from Oliver's face while he was blocking his punches.

Oliver saw security guards trying to prey him away from James but he kept going. Then he heard her voice.

****

"Get off of him! Do you know who he is!?" Cat shouted at the guards. Kara kneeled down to her boyfriend "Ollie" Kara grabbed both of his hands in hers "Stop" she told him softly.

Cat just stared at the sight in front her of her not taking long to realize what was happening.

Kara grabbed Oliver off of James. "I'll take care of him, can you please get James to an hospital?" She asked the security guards who nodded.

She walked Oliver to the elevator and the two steeped into the elevator. The ride was quiet but Oliver could see the disappointment in Kara's eyes.

"Kara" Oliver said her name softly "Please don't be mad"

"I'm not mad" Kara said not looking at him "I get you don't like the guy but you can't just punch or fight any guy that likes me" she turned to him this time "James is my friend, one of my best friends, he's also my cousin's best-" Kara stopped and she remembered Clark Kent (Kal) her older-younger cousin, he was over protective of her and wanted an update about her life from James, and if James told her cousin one of her boyfriends best him into the hospital, he would not approve. "Ollie I just need you to apologize to James" she's grabbed her boyfriend's hand.

He wanted to say 'no' but she started to pout "Fine" he gave in "I'll apologize"

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

Well we finally got a fight from Oliver and James!