Chapter 3.3

Chapter Three: One Minute

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

"Do you know who his identity is? Either of your bad guys?" Kara asked ignoring the "killing his father" part since they would talk about later.

"Nope" they answered at the same time.

"Well i should get going" Kara said "Talk to you two later!"

"Bye! Love you!" Barry and Oliver said at the same time.

"Love you to!" Kara hung up the phone.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

Kara made it her apartment tired, she had gotten use to Miss Grant, but still not use to Snapper. But she'll get there, hopefully.

She threw herself onto her bed sighed, she can finally relax well that is until Supergirl is needed.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket she sighed hoping it was Alex or J'onn telling her they Supergirl was needed. And someone heard her prayers it was Oliver.

***
O: You, Barry, me. Date tomorrow night.
***
She laughed at this and texted back.

***

K: What do I wear?

***

He didn't reply soon, so she decided to order some food and take a shower while she wait for Oliver to text back and for her food.

Once she got out the showers and put on her pajamas she saw that Oliver had texted her back.

***
O: Something fancy
***

She smiled and looked in her closet for something fancy but saw nothing. All the galas she's been at with Lena or for CatCo she has nothing fancy.

She sighed she had to go shopping tomorrow, luckily it was her day off, and Lena had planned on taking her shopping spree for her date with Harry.

She heard a knock at her door and used her x-Ray vision and saw James standing there with the food she ordered. She was confused as of why he was there so she opened the door.

"Hey! So I ran into the food delivery guy on the way up and paid for your food" James said.

"Wow" Kara chuckled "You must have paid a fortune"

"Not really" James chuckled.

Kara stepped aside so he could come in, once he was in her loft he sat her food down on her table. "Uhm...What are you doing here?" She asked James as she closed the door.

"I stopped by to see you" he turned to her.

"Well duh!" Kara rolled her eyes "But it's late and I was planning on being alone toni-"

"I lied" James cut her off she sent him a confused look as he walked closer to her and she walked back bumping into the corner. "Kara i want to be more than just friends with you, I love you more than just friends!" He admitted.

Kara was shocked at this confession and before she could even shut him down he placed his lips onto hers, the kiss really wasn't that long more like a second when Kara pushed him off.

"James!" Kara said "I don't feel the same about you! We tried before..." she walked to the other side of the kitchen.

"We can try again!"

"No! I only have friendship feelings for you!" Kara quickly shit him down "We tried and it didn't work out!" She was on the verge of tears "Plus I'm dating someone" she told him softly seeing the slight heartbreak and anger and shock on his face broke her heart "And until you can control yourself and your feelings, we can't be friends" she walked over to the door, opening it for him.

James only nodded then left. She closed the door behind him, sighing letting the tears come down her face.

How the hell was she going to tell Barry and Oliver? I mean she was going to tell them truth obviously! But how does she keep Oliver from killing James?

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

RIP James Olsen