Chapter 5.1

Chapter Five: Telling The Teams

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

Barry saw the look in Oliver's eyes and recognized it immediately. "Uh oh" he muttered walking over to Oliver "Ollie, don't do this, not at Kara's" Barry was trying to him back "Not in front of Kara!"

Kara saw what Barry was trying to do and she immediately jumped up. "James you should go" Kara said. He looked down at Kara "James! Go!" Kara shouted.

James grabbed his things and left. "I think we should all go" J'onn said noticing the stressed look on Kara's face, Alex agreed and they all grabbed their things and said goodbyes and left.

"Oliver, are you calm now?" Kara asked placing a hand on his check "Are both of you calm?" She looked at Barry who gave her a confused look "I saw how you both glared at James, and felt how you gripped my waist when we sat down, and how you both would place your arms around my neck"

She now held both of their cheeks in her hands. "I love only you two, no one else" Kara told them kissing them each on the lips.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

The next day, Kara called up her team, so they could do a retake of telling them that she was dating Oliver and Barry. Barry also called Team Flash to Earth 38 along with Oliver doing the same with his team.

They sat all their teams in one room of the DEO. Iris was losing her patience, "Why did you call us here?" She asked annoyed. Somehow she was still part of Team Flash even after the brake up with Barry.

"Well uhm..." Barry started fiddling with his fingers "Last time we did this some things went down" Barry said looking at Kara's team.

"That's not your fault" Alex told them "Just tell them what you told us" she told the three.

"Well" Oliver stared "Kara and Barry and i are dating" he told them.

Iris's face went from annoyed to pissed. As everyone had an shocked or confused looks on their faces or both looks. Iris stood up "What do you mean your dating?" She asked walking up to the three.

"Kara and Olive and i, are in a threesome" Barry stepped in her way. Iris still looked angry "You broke up with me just to get with those two people?" Iris asked furious.

"Those two people?" Kara repeated offended.

"Barry she's an alien and he's a killer!" Iris shouted pissing the three people. "THEIR BOTH MONSTERS!"

"Okay! That's enough!" Barry shouted grabbing Iris by the arm gently and leading out of the room, and into an empty DEO training room. "You have some nerve calling my partners monsters! Your the one who broke up with me!" He let go of her arm.

"You kept screwing up the timeline! And screwing up our lives! I couldn't live like that!" Iris shouted "But Barry..." she grabbed his face "I still love you" She told him. Barry stepped back gripping her wrist in his hands.

"Iris," he said her name firmly "I am over you" he told her letting go of her wrist "time for you to get over me" he walked out of the room.

He walked back to the room to find all the teams had left, Joe, Kara, Alex, and Oliver was the only four there, "I was just about to find you" His adoptive father had told him "Where's Iris?" He asked.

Barry told him that he had left her in an training and which one, Alex offered to show him the way and Joe accepted not knowing his way around the facility. Alex and Joe left Barry just stared at his girlfriend and boyfriend.

"I'm guessing you heard?" He looked at Kara. "No" she shook her head, Barry knew it was a lie once he saw her crinkle "lie" he simply said with Oliver joining him at the same time.

"Okay! Fine I heard!" Kara gave in not even wanting to try and lie about not lying.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

So they told their teams. Yay! Now one team left the legends. What do you think of Iris and James becoming villains because of love? That's more beating for James so I really don't mind 🤷🏽‍♀️.

I've also started working on this story.

Going to post cast and background/about and chapter one after publishing this chapter

Story called: Past SuperArrow Reacts to "Light and Darkness"