Chapter 4.1

Chapter Four: Green Arrow & Flash vs Guardian

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

"James!" Kara said "I don't feel the same about you! We tried before..." she walked to the other side of the kitchen.

"We can try again!"

"No! I only have friendship feelings for you!" Kara quickly shit him down "We tried and it didn't work out!" She was on the verge of tears "Plus I'm dating someone" she told him softly seeing the slight heartbreak and anger and shock on his face broke her heart "And until you can control yourself and your feelings, we can't be friends" she walked over to the door, opening it for him.

James only nodded then left. She closed the door behind him, sighing letting the tears come down her face.

How the hell was she going to tell Barry and Oliver? I mean she was going to tell them truth obviously! But how does she keep Oliver from killing James?

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

Kara woke up to the smell of breakfast, she got out of bed and walked towards her kitchen to find Oliver and Barry cooking and laughing and small kisses in between laughters.

"Well this is a surprise!" She smiled at boyfriends as they turned around to face her. Barry zoomed over to her and kissed her deeply, her mouth tasting like the food she ate the night before. "We thought instead of waiting until tonight for our date we could spend the whole day with you!" Barry said after pulling out the kiss. Before she could even speak she felt Oliver's lips on hers the he pulled out the kiss. "Plus Felicity came to visit Winn and thought it might be a good idea for you to see a couple of your favorite people from Earth One" Oliver added.

"Well I wouldn't say your my favorite people from Earth One, but I'll let you believe what you want" Kara teased as she walked further into her kitchen leaving the archer and speedster dumbfounded.

"What?" Barry followed her taking the plate out of her hand. "Hey! My food!" She reached for it.

"He'll give it back once you admit to us being your favorite people from Earth One" Oliver walked up behind her.

"Fine!" She huffed giving in since she was hungry "You two are my favorite people from Earth One! Now give me my food!" She pouted.

Barry gave her a quick kiss on the lips then handed her, her plate, Kara went over to her table and sat down and started to eat. She felt her phone vibrate but it wasn't the one Barry had got Cisco to make for her, it was her original phone.

Turned out James had told Winn about what had happened last night and Winn told Alex and now her phone is being blown up by the both of them.

***
A: You kissed Olsen!?
***
W: Okay...SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR JAMES AGING!?
***

Kara chocked her food at two texts and many before that, she had hardly forgotten about that, she looked up at Oliver and Barry who gave her confused looks.

"Everything alright, Starlight?" Oliver asked.

Kara sighed knowing now would be a good time to tell them about James, they were alone, no interruptions.

"You guys know that i love you right?" She started off, realizing it was a bad way to start off the conversation when she saw the worried looks on Barry and Oliver's faces. "Oh god! She's already braking up with us!" Barry panicked. "Bar! I'm not ending this!" She said grabbing his hands "It's just I don't know how your gonna react when I tell you this" she sighed, "Last night, James and i kissed..." she trialed off seeing the shocked and anger looks on their faces "Well he kissed me!" She corrected herself "I've been telling him off since I got back! And last night he just showed up admitting his feelings to me, I tried — I told him we were better off as friends! And as soon he kisses me i pushed him back telling him I was seeing someone and made him leave. I told him that he had to get over his feelings or we couldn't be friends anymore!" She said in a breath "And I told you this because I want no secrets in the relationship" By the time she was done Oliver and Barry just had complete anger on their faces.

They were quite, the whole loft was silent. Kara actually prayed for a Supergirl emergency right now. "Say something, please" she grabbed both of their hands.

"What do you mean, you were telling him off side you got back?" Oliver asked braking the silence that he and Barry had placed.

"Since I came back, he's been touchy with me" Kara explained quietly removing her hands from theirs and started to play with her fingers "Your mad aren't you? Rao! I knew you'd be mad!" Kara had panic in her voice.

"Yes Kara we're mad" Barry said softly. "Pissed off" Oliver corrected, Barry hit Oliver's shoulder "But not at you" Barry said. Oliver's eyes widened realizing what Kara meant about them being mad. "Starlight, we could never be mad at you!" Oliver grabbed her hands making her stop playing with her fingers.

"But I do want to kill this Olsen guy" Oliver said.

"Please don't" Kara begged.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

After the talk and Oliver and Barry constantly assuring her that they (meaning Oliver) won't murder or harm James. She headed to work at CatCo when she got to her office she noticed flowers on her desk with a card.

The card said:

Sorry for last night

~James

She smiled softly but still felt uncomfortable.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

RIP James Olsen 2x