Chapter 5.2

Chapter Five: Telling The Teams

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

He walked back to the room to find all the teams had left, Joe, Kara, Alex, and Oliver was the only four there, "I was just about to find you" His adoptive father had told him "Where's Iris?" He asked.

Barry told him that he had left her in an training and which one, Alex offered to show him the way and Joe accepted not knowing his way around the facility. Alex and Joe left Barry just stared at his girlfriend and boyfriend.

"I'm guessing you heard?" He looked at Kara. "No" she shook her head, Barry knew it was a lie once he saw her crinkle "lie" he simply said with Oliver joining him at the same time.

"Okay! Fine I heard!" Kara gave in not even wanting to try and lie about not lying.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

Kara was sitting in her apartment with Alex, they were having sisters night. Barry and Oliver had went back to Earth One, to handle some stuff with their cities.

"So please do not tell Clark! I want to tell him alone with Barry and Oliver!" Kara begged Alex while they were on the subject of Kara's relationship.

"I won't" Alex assured her sister "But can I be there when you tell him? I wanna see the confused and yet protective look on his face when he finds out that his cousin is in a threesome" she smirked at the last part.

Kara groaned "No!" She pointed a finger "Anyways..." she started to moved the subject to Alex and Maggie "How are things with Maggie?"

"Amazing" Alex smiled "You know people make it seem like getting engaged and planning a wedding is a big thing to do, but it's really not" she told her younger sister "So you and the boys thinking about marriage?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"We just started dating!" Kara exclaimed.

Suddenly there was a loud bang, the two girls shot up and ran over to Kara's window to find nothing new, same old National City streets.

Then they saw him...orange lightning going past her apartment and an man wearing tight a green leather outfit riding a motorcycle after him.

"It can't be" Kara said. "Kara is that Barry and Oliver?"

"I'm gonna go find out" Kara ripped her shirt off revealing her suite and flying after the two.

"What the hell just happened?" Alex asked herself.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

That's what your about to find out Alex...