Chapter two

I heard them before I saw them, CC's crazy laugh and Andy's incredibly deep voice stood out from the others in the medium sized room and I instantly felt calmer than before entering, however that suddenly changed when a girl accidentally shoved into me on her way back out of the door, memories of the incident flashed through my mind and I felt my chest become tight, "please, not now" I whispered to myself as I noticed that it was my turn to meet my idols. Shakily I walked over to them, I handed CC my ticket and we exchanged a small hello, this was what happened as I stood in front of each of my idols, until I reached Ashley. I felt my chest become even tighter and I felt myself become dizzy. Clinging onto the first thing I could I felt somebody else grab me in order to prevent me from falling, I opened my eyes to see the person I grabbed was Andy and he was holding onto my arms carefully as he looked down worriedly. "Are you ok?" he asked still watching me, my breathing sped up and I was struggling to calm down "I think she's having a panic attack" Jinxx spoke from where he was stood, he passed Andy a water bottle which he took before looking over at someone behind me, "take her over there and sit her down, try and help her to breath and I will come over as soon as I finish up with the last couple of fans". I then felt myself being lifted by a strong looking man and he carried me over to a couch at the side of the room. Drinking the water I tried to balance out my breathing but it was getting even harder, this was the worst panic attack that I had ever had.

Within minutes the room became a lot quieter and I could no longer hear the voices of fans in the room, my breathing was still out of control and it was causing me to panic even more, normally dad would be here to help me and the fact that he wasn't made it a whole lot worse. "Can you go find a medic" Andy's voice spoke to the guy who was sat with me and I felt him get up and leave, I noticed that the rest of the band had left the room leaving just Andy and I here, he crouched down in front of me so that we were eye level and he began to speak. "It's fine, you're ok, just try and relax" I had tears streaming down my face and I was gasping for breath "just breath ok, I will breath with you" he breathed in and out slowly and after a while my breathing began to balance out and I began to relax slightly. Andy placed his hand on my shoulder and he placed the water bottle in my still shaking hands, he helped me to drink the water and his eyes never lost contact with mine. The medic rushed in and Andy moved out of the way as he checked me over to make sure I was ok, he checked me and then turned to Andy, "take her somewhere quiet and help her to relax, panic attacks can be scary so perhaps just sit with her for a while" he nodded and the medic left with the first aid box.

After the attack passed I placed my head in my hands "I'm such an embarrassment" I muttered, I felt Andy rub my back and I looked up at him "I'm so sorry" he raised his eyebrows and took my hand "come on, let's get you somewhere quiet, don't be sorry, you even scared me for a second then" I took his hand and he guided me slowly through a bunch of corridors and into a room which was filled with couches and a mini fridge.

"So, what's your name?" he asked as we both sat down on the leather couch. "My name is Cassidy" I spoke quietly, hoping that he could hear me "that's a beautiful name, so, Cassidy, what did you want me to sign, seeing as you didn't get to ask me earlier" I chuckled and handed him my ticket which had the other members' signatures on it, he signed it and handed it back to me. "Thank you so much, you don't understand how long I've been waiting for this day, and then when it does come my anxiety has to take over" I sighed. Andy watched me carefully as if he was trying to work something out "what were you anxious about, your panic attack seemed pretty severe?" I looked up at him shyly "it's stupid" he looked at me slightly confused "I highly doubt it's that stupid if it's causing you to have attacks like that". I stayed silent for a second before I began to tell him about the incident, which happened just over a year ago in this very venue.

------ Hey guys, so I'm on my summer break now which means I don't have anything that I need to do, I've had this story written for a while so I guess if you are enjoying it then I will carry on working on it :) enjoy! comment, vote and be sure to follow me and check out my other stories xoxox  ------