Chapter 15

Dear Readers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend my sincerest apologies for the delay in updating the latest chapter of our story. Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances, including travel commitments and severe weather conditions due to a snowstorm, have significantly impacted my ability to deliver the content as scheduled.

Please know that I fully understand the anticipation and excitement surrounding the continuation of our journey together. Your patience and understanding during this time are truly appreciated. Rest assured that, despite the delay, I am diligently working to ensure that the next chapter meets and exceeds your expectations.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. Your unwavering support means the world to me. Thank you for your understanding.

HAPPY READING😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the depths of our soul
Lies destiny's ultimate goal
It whispers in our dreams
And guides us through life's streams

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third-person POV

As Gautham's wedding started, the venue was alive with bustling energy and the joyful sounds of laughter and conversation. The air was filled with the aroma of delicious food, and the venue was adorned with colorful decorations.

Amidst the lively atmosphere, Ekansh's heart skipped a beat when he caught sight of Aarthi, the stunningly beautiful bridesmaid accompanying the bride.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Gayatri's look for wedding

Time stood still for Ekansh as their eyes met, and he could sense that Aarthi was experiencing the same phenomenon.

Ekansh's look for wedding

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ekansh's look for wedding

In that moment, the world around them seemed to fade away, and it felt as if they were the only two people in the room.