Chapter 14

With every blink, a story unfolds.
As our gaze lingers, the bond deepens tenfold.
In those eyes, we see our fears and dreams.
A reflection of who we are, it seems.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov

Gautham and Gayatri's traditional haldi ceremony was held simultaneously at their respective homes. Close friends and family members are gathered in both places, celebrating the upcoming wedding.

**At Gautham's House:**

Pranav: (in a cheerful tone) "I can't believe our buddy Gautham is finally getting married! It feels like just yesterday we were pulling pranks on each other in college."

Siddharth: (teasingly) "Oh, please! You guys still pull pranks on each other. Remember the time you hid his car keys before his job interview?"

Ekansh: (laughing) "Hey, that was a classic! But seriously, we're so happy for him. Gayatri is the perfect match for him."

Gautham: (with pride) "I couldn't agree more. Indeed, she is a great girl, and I look forward to spending all of my life with her."

Siddharth: Hey guys, let's get this haldi party started!

Pranav: (holding up a bowl of turmeric paste) Uh oh, Gautham, get ready to glow like the sun!

Gautham: (laughing) Bring it on! I'm ready to shine brighter than ever!

Soon, Gautham was seated in the middle, in front of the decorations, where everything was set up for the wedding, and soon the ceremony had begun.

Gautham's haldi decor

Gautham's mother applied the haldi first, followed by his aunt and grandmother.

Gautham's Grandmother: (tearfully) Oh Gautham, my little kiddo is all grown up. I remember when you used to play in the mud with your toy trucks!

Gautham: (wiping away fake tears) Granny, don't make me emotional now! I need to keep my haldi intact!

Ekansh, Pranav, and Siddharth—three of them—started to approach Gautham with a turmeric paste bowl in their hands.

Ekansh: Oh, look at the worried face of the groom! Feeling the heat, Gautham?

Gautham: A little, maybe! But it's all in good spirits, right?

Pranav: Of course, Gautham! It's not haldi until the groom turns into a walking yellow smudge!

Siddharth: And don't forget the magic! They say haldi brings out the hidden dancing talent in grooms!