Chapter 5.3: Family outing

Start from the beginning

The house was filled with the comforting aroma of breakfast cooking in the kitchen. Jin noticed the time and again decided to wake up Y/N. He turned to Jungkook, who was sitting in the living room.

Jin: "Jungkook, could you please wake Princess up? She's been sleeping in for quite a while now."

Jungkook: (Teasing) "Sure Hyung, but I'll need a backup alarm for when she hits me."

Jin chuckled as Jungkook quietly entered Y/N's room. She was wrapped in the cozy embrace of her blankets; her peaceful and cute pout made him smile.

Jungkook (Shaking her): "Princess, wake up."

Y/n: (mumbled) "5 more minutes, please."

Jungkook: (raising his eyebrows) "Ohh, J-Hope Hyung, you came, see she is still sleeping."

Y/n panics and sits on the bed.

Y/n (panicking): "No, Oppa, I am awake."

She looked at Jungkook, who was holding back his laughter.

Y/n: (throwing pillow at him) "Oppa, why you did that"

Jungkook: (catching the pillow) "Now get up fast, Jin Hyung is calling you down"

She let out a drowsy groan and hid her face in her pillow out of embarrassment. Jungkook's laughter filled the room, making her smile, even in her half-awake state.

Y/n: (sudden realization) "wait a minute, what is time right now?"

Jungkook: (showing her his wrist watch) "9:40"

Y/n: (eyes widened) "Oh no I am dead now"

She woke up and went to the bathroom, and after changing clothes, she came down for breakfast.

In Kitchen,

Every one were having breakfast and talking on random topics but suddenly Namjoon remembered something so he spoke,

Namjoon: (smile) "Princess, your school is reopening next week. I received your timetable this morning. You must be excited to see your friends and teachers again."

He tried to sound cheerful, but he couldn't ignore the fact that she didn't share his enthusiasm.

She was looking at her food, her brow slightly furrowed deep in thought. Her brothers were looking at each other, noticing her lack of excitement.

Jin: (concerned) "Baby, are you okay? Something wrong?"

Y/n: (upset) "Yeah, school... I guess I'm excited."

Suga: (concerned) "Princess, you've been acting a bit off. Is something bothering you? You don't seem as excited as you usually are."

She hesitated for a moment, her gaze fixed on her plate. It was not like she was scared of Sujin or her bullies, but she remembered Hyejin's words, which were continuously revolving in her mind. She wanted to share her concerns with her brothers, but the words didn't come out easily.