Work Out

Ever since the boys openly accepted her as their sister, a day never passed by without them being all protective. Well, all except Jungkook, who made it clear that she will continue to be the target of all his mischief.

Their attitude at times still cringe at her but she soon got used to it. Having a brother was something new to her but she did enjoy the feeling of being protected.

She felt a new wave of love flooding within and all her stress was long forgotten.

"That was one hectic move you pulled out" Yoongi ruffled her hair handling her bottled water.

Bit-na smiled as she felt the feeling of satisfaction. 

"Really?" She asked wanting to hear a compliment from him

Yoongi nodded his head wiping off sweat from his collar bone and he do look hot.

"You've improved and ready to join an academy at least you stand a chance to pass the enrollment stage"

"Don't worry about this girl here, I am confident I will pass" She replied with a show-off tone.

"Seems like someone has been spending lots of time with Jin hyung" He furrowed an eyebrow at her.

"You know it's true that's why you are not denying it" She fought back and Yoongi looked away finding her words true.

Bit-na chuckled seeing his defenceless side, "You aren't still not denying it. Wow! who could believe this, Yoongi Oppa defenceless?" She yelped non stop teasing him.

Yoongi shot a glare at her seeing her tactical move.

"From now on you are banned from entering here," He said with a serious face almost leading Bit-na to believe him.

"You can't do that to your only sister" Her tone was so innocent pleading with her eyes.

Yoongi scoffed finding her acting horrible, especially with the face thing.

"Stop being a drama queen and come help me tidy up here" He said passing down a trolley to her. "Pick up the balls"

Bit-na nodded immediately getting to work picking up every ball and placing them on the trolley.

"Do you have any good academy recommendation in mind? Does that mean I can go to yours?" She asked all smiley

​​"My academy are for those going for the national team. You can go there probably when you've mastered your skills but my former academy is for beginners, you can go there"

She smiled loving the idea but a frown covered her face remembering her state.

"Oppa is there anyway you can go to the academy without your parents notice"

Yoongi furrowed his brows at her question, "Not necessarily your parent knowing but you need your guardians signature"

"Guardian? Anyone from the family can be a guardian?"

"Not everybody only if he's of legal age"

She nodded with a smile, 

"That means you can be my guardian?" She slowly asked watching his reaction.

Yoongi had this blank face she can't picture out what's going on in his mind.

"I can be your guardian but you know at a point your dad still have to find out. Your stage requires anybody as your guardian but when you go higher your parents needs to come personally and sign."

Bit-na face fell into a look of defeat dropping the last ball to the trolley. She stroll down to the other side parking it.

"That means I still have to tell my Dad" Her words were more said than asked.

"The earlier you tell him the better. I had the same occurrence with my mom but I had to fight it out with her. Sounds childish but I ran away from home determined to find a way to play in the academy, my mom is quite controlling and convincing her was no easy way"

"You had a blast as a teenager" Bit-na said with a chuckle finding the story a bit funny.

"I have seen Mr Park and he never says no to you. You are his daughter and there's no way he won't let you push forward with your dreams"

Bit-na nodded crouching down her bum hitting the cold floor. 

"I might be my Dad's girl but not when it comes to basketball. He doesn't even want to hear it, the last time I tried having a conversation, I have never seen my Dad as strict as he was that day."

"That was a long time ago, give it another trial he might have changed his mind"

She still had a not so sure look; "I am scared of telling him. He might put a pull stop to it before I even get a chance to make it a realization"

"We can do this, I will sign you up for this academy but later you tell him. He won't stop you seeing your determination"

"I pray so" She muttered 

"No need to beat yourself up over it, it will work out just fine" 

"But the tuition and stuff?" ​​​​​

"I can sort that" 

Bitna battled her brows stooped on his words.

"No! Why will you do that? The tuition is expensive and buying my equipments is much expensive, it will take a toll on you. I can't let that" She pointed out disagreeing with him.

"That's the only option we've got and it is my will to help"

"Catering all the expenses is too much Oppa! You are still under training and it doesn't make sense of you training me. You've done enough, I will talk to my Dad. Like you said I will fight it out with him, I won't back down" She spoke with every confidence left in her.

Yoongi smiled loving the confidence she was showcasing;

"That sounds more like you"

"Thank you" She felt so heavy-hearted with gratefulness. 

"For what?" Yoongi asked with a confused tone

"For everything, I might not be your real sister but they amount of kindness you've have shown me is immense like right now"

Yoongi shrugged it off walking over to pack his own trolley.

"I did nothing... You worked for it"

Bitna smiled and stood up seeing him done with the packing.

"But still thank you"