DAD

"YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED?" A loud ear-piercing shout escalated from the Kim Boys who found everything unbelievable.

"Yes!" 

"And you've made your decision Mom?"

Mrs. Ji Hana nods her head, as she sipped from the wine in her hold.

"Yeah"

​​​​​​"So no matter what we say, you are not changing your mind?" Yoongi asked but it came out more like a statement than a question.

"You are informing us and not asking how we feel about it," Taehyung said with furrowed eyes.

"What's there to think about? Whether agree or not, I am getting remarried, and aren't you guys supposed to be happy about it?"

"But mom!" Jungkook called out 

"Are you kidding me, mom? It is not only about you getting remarried, we are talking about the man that is going to take the position of our Dad" Jimin pointed out 

"Step Dad" Hoseok corrected.

"We still have a say in this matter, Mom" Namjoon was the one speaking.

"I am your mom and I know what's best, having a father who got your back is something you need at one point in life. Aren't you happy about that Kook? Isn't that what you've always wanted?"

Jungkook gulped down as he stared up at his mom and down at his brothers. He was battling with what to say.

"Mom stop forcing answers from him" Jin, the eldest intervened "Just say you need a husband that will be on your call and always satisfy your wants, isn't it?" He spoke with a lot of spite.

For some reason he seems to be the one most annoyed about the marriage issue and truth be told, it's entirely not his fault.

His actions were quite understandable with reasons.

Mrs Hana looked up, her eyes not showing a glance of emotions. Her red lips were full in the display.

"Come again," She said in a calm voice

"Why? You always think about yourself and today is not the first time you are doing it. Everything you do, any slight action you take, is solely because of you and not for us. You always use us as collaterals for your nasty decision. If you have any conscience left in you, you will stop using us as an excuse for your actions right now?" Seokjin's voice was bitter filled

"My decision stands and get ready to meet for dinner night"

"Dinner night?" Taehyung asked with a squinted eye.

"Yeah, tomorrow at 6 pm"

"Seriously Mom? You suddenly announced about your getting remarried to a total stranger we know nothing of and now you fix dinner without telling us? What if we had plans?" Yoongi queried

"Then cancel it" ​​​​​​

"Mom!" Namjoon called out

"No one should even think of bailing out and that goes to you Seokjin"

Seokjin chuckled with a small scoff "It is my choice to make" He blatantly said

 She placed the wine glass on the table as she sits up.

"I am telling you not asking you" She made clear standing up.

She didn't say another word as she walked out, her steps so majestic.