Boyscout

"Who are we still waiting for? Isn't the dinner table complete?" Namjoon annoyingly grunts over the long wait.

It's been more than fifteen minutes since everyone gathered but for some reason, no discussion nor the purpose of the dinner has been met.

"Pardon for the tardiness, she will be here any minute" Mr Park apologized.

The boys heaved, and some leaned back on their chairs.

"And who is this She exactly?" Taehyung frustratingly asked.

"Me!" A voice interrupted opening the see-through flowery linen curtain.

She appeared wearing baggy leather trousers, an off-white crop top with a black hoodie. Her hair was packed in a ponytail and a strand of hair fell out.

All eyes curiously snapped towards her, scanning her outfit.

"Mr Park don't tell me your son is she?Namjoon asked with furrowed brows.

"And what if I am? Got any problem with that?" 

​​​​​​Yoongi scoffed his head tilted sideways, "A brat, I see"

Bitna bit her lips throwing a glare at him, she heard him clearly

"Ahh... Meet Bitna, my daughter" Mr Park chipped in diverting the rising tension.

"Sorry but I thought this is a family gathering" She sat directing her gaze to no one in particular.

"Yeah, it is" Mrs Kim answered with a smile.

"Ohh! So the extended family is also included?"

Mrs Kim chuckled slightly confused, "Sorry dear" 

"You brought your nephews along? I would have brought Ji Woon along if I had known, too bad" She muttered.

The boys furrowed their eyes at her statement.

"What do you mean by extended family and nephews? And who is Ji Woon" Jimin asked.

"I am talking about you guys dummy and Ji Woon is someone I will rather be with than you guys" She spat so blatantly.

Jungkook chuckled his eyes trying not to act up.

"You think we are the nephews here?" He asked pointing to his brothers.

Bitna sighed her head rolling back.

"Sorry Ma but are these dummies also joining us for dinner?"

"Bitna" Mr Park scolded giving her a small glare.

"Mom don't tell me you brought this brat to insult us?" ​​​​​Hoseok spat throwing daggers at Bitna.

"Truth they say hurt" 

Mrs Kim chuckled clearing her throat.

"Hmm Bitna, there might be a little misunderstanding but they are not my nephew" 

"Then what are they? Outsiders?"

"YAH!!!" Taehyung snapped out.

Mrs Kim shook her head with an amused face.

"They are my son's, your soon-to-be brothers" 

Bitna slowly shook her head realization hitting her,

"What? These seven dummies are your son, like your own biological children?" She asked with open eyes.

"Yeah"