Fluff

Authors Note: In Honour of the BTS anniversary and today been my birthday, here is a fluffy chapter just for you.

"Please let my Dad be at work already" Ji Woon prayed out loudly on nearing the door.

"Uncle won't do anything to you," Bit-na said walking beside him.

"Only if he is in a good mood because earlier he doesn't seem to be in one." He bit his lip and stopped turning to Bit-Na. " I came running because of you so do well to save me"

"Seriously? Don't worry I will be your guardian angel"

"With this reassurance, I can now go in," He said with all seriousness but his vocal cords gave up as he busted into laughter.

Bit-na laughed hard walking past him, "You are unbelievable"

"Who is the unbelievable one, me or you," He asked with a chuckle as he trailed behind her.

"It is no doubt you are, Oh my God!" Bit-na abruptly stopped as she blink nonstop at the scene unfolding before her.

"Why did you stop?" Ji Woon asked with furrowed eyes entering the living room. "OH, MY EYES!" He shouted quickly using his palms as a shield for his eyes.

The exclamation was loud enough to knock the couple back to reality and stopped whatsoever they were doing moments ago.

"So sorry kids... We weren't expecting you guys" The couple hurried up in fixing their clothes.

Bit-na bit her lips finding the scenario awkward and funny.

"Hi Aunty" She greeted with a smile trying to lighten up the mood.

"Aww Bit-na dear, how are you doing?" Mrs Lee smiled calming her nerves.

"Didn't expect to see you here! When did you come back?"

"Probably an hour ago. Why are you standing there come and hug me, I have missed my baby's a lot " She opened her arms for a hug.

Bit-na didn't spend a minute as she rushed into the hug.

"You've grown taller than the last time I saw you," Mrs Lee said patting her hair.

"And you are even more beautiful Aunty"

"At least one of my babies noticed it," She said with a playful sarcastic look.

Bit-na smiled pulling Ji Woon into the hug, "Don't worry Aunty, I'm sure he knows"

Bit-na backed off giving the mother-son duo their bond time.

"I know you missed your mom! She is here now, tell her" Mr Lee said at a corner observing everything.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming back? Your line wasn't reachable and," He asked in a small voice.

"I booked the earliest available flight and forgot to check my phone, I'm sorry! Did I worry you?"

Ji Woon shook his head snuggling deeper, "Just glad you are here now. It has been months and Dad is not the easiest to live with"

"Wow, you turn your back on me the second you spot your mom. What a wonderful son you are!"

The whole room resonated with laughter at the little sarcastic complimented

"I'm here now, ok?"

Bit-na at a corner smiled at the lovely connection unfolding before her. Her eyes seemed a little teary as she remembers her fate with her mom.

She was happy at least one of them gets to have a perfect family.

"How is your father?" This question snapped her back to reality.

"He is fine! I bet he will be happy once he hears you are back"

"Sorry, I missed the wedding. I wanted to fly back but my schedule was packed"

Bit-na smiled and shook her head; "The wedding went well and I am sure Dad understands"

"I will pay a visit later, and give him by congratulatory gift card"

​​​​​​Bit-na gave out a small smile that didn't reach her eyes; " That sounds like a good idea"

Lee Sonia a famous star coach, was an elite in her line of work. She worked behind the scenes but her light instead brought her to the limelight making her a star coach.

She coached the national basketball team and due to the World Games, she left home for almost three months.

"And why are you guys home instead of being in the school?" His father's question got them both trapped as they both had no answers to give.

They both bit their lips stealing a look at the other, speaking with their eyes.

"Did anything happen at school?" His mom asked checking the wall clock it was still early for students to be back home.

"No" They both responded.

"Then why are you home?"

"Bit-na needed me to help her with something and we were already late by the time we were done. It was our fault for not checking the time" Ji Woon said partly twisting the story.

"At least they didn't wander off elsewhere, spare the kids some slack" Mrs Lee intervened seeing the look he was throwing at the kids.

"Let this not happen again, understood?" He asked sternly.

"Yes Sir"

"I bought you the latest Balenciaga track shoes" Mrs. Lee changed the topic turning to the kids.

Ji Woon looked up with a smile, "For real? Where is it?"

"In your room, upstairs"

"Aww, Mom thank you so much" He squeaked happily.

"Anything for my son and don't worry Bitna I didn't forget yours ok?"

"I know you won't Aunty" She replied with a smile.

"You guys should go up and change first then we can have lunch."

​​​​​​They both nodded grabbed their bags and headed for the stairs but Ji Woon stopped turning around;

"Dad I know you miss Mom very much but you have a teenager at home, please don't do anything weird at least not here in the living room. My mental state is still important to me"

Bit-na bit her lips trying to withhold her laughter, the surprised looks inscribed on the couple were so fantastic.

"We are going up now" Bitna quickly took his hand and ran upstairs.

The couple looked at each other with a famished look,

"Is that our son?" They both asked at a time.

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY AND A BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME 🎂🎂🎂

Dessykimmy