Nerd Friend

Bit-Na first day at school as a Yeosang student was going not well. Being in a place like Yeosang highschool was the dream desire of all high school students. Not only because of academic excellence but a majority of the rich kids attended this school, but it wasn't the case for Bit-Na because everything was boring to her.

The absence of her Best friend, Ji Woon made matters worst.

"Everything sucks" She huffed banging on her desk unknowingly.

She wasn't aware of what she did until she felt the stare of everyone at her.

'The whole class were all on her'

"Ms Park, is there anything wrong?" Mr Jong Suk the Economics teacher asked.

Bit-Na bowed her head with a head shake muttering an apology. The teacher turned away resuming his lessons.

"Such a nuisance" She heard Jungkook spit.

Her eyes glided to Jungkook giving him a glare that could kill but he shrugged it off

The recess bell rang signalling break time. Bit-Na heaved a sigh of relief at least she gets to breathe in peace.

She entered the hallway walking majestically with a lot of egos. Her eyes momentarily checked out the whole school. Something caught her attention from a room for which she didn't know what it was used.

She shrugged her shoulders thinking it was nothing but the sound came again but this time more clearly, It seems like a cry for help.

She stopped and looked towards the door, her hands clasped together as she made creepy steps forward. She opened the door to be met with something very common in all schools.

"Here I was thinking that this school will be different but looks like not"

She closed her eyes and sighed, bullying was the one thing she despised in life. Oppressing the weak wasn't something worth impressive and it seems so barbaric.

With one last huff, she stepped forward opening the door wider.

"Don't you think she has had enough?" She said gaining the attention of the girl's bullies.

The girls furrowed their eyes turning to Bit-Na. One of the girls stepped forward by the looks of it she seems like their leader.

She had a beautiful feature, her hair in a curly form and not to say she looks rich.

"Turn a blind eye to this and close the door behind you," She said

Bit-Na chuckled her head slightly falling back; "But I don't want to"

Her bitchy reply made the four girls chuckle in amusement.

"Just do as she told you," A girl at the back said rudely.

"Why? Is she the owner of the school? Is that why you are abusing your power?" Bit-Na asked her gaze going down to the poor girl on the floor.

"You don't know who I am?" The girl asked almost surprised.

"Is there a reason why I should know you? Or maybe you are just dying for my attention?" Bit-Na gasped looking at her with a weird look " Are you interested in me?" She whispered asked.

The girl's face automatically turned red, and a visible vein popped out;

"YAH!!" She shouted pointing fingers at Bitna "You-! I will-"