LONELY

"You've been acting weird since you came back and I have been wanting to ask where you were after school" Jimin freed his observation. 

She eyed up and shook her head.

"Met up with Ji Woon after school" 

"Next time you should inform someone at least we know your whereabouts," Jin said overhearing their conversation. 

She gave a slight head nod biting down on her chopsticks. 

"Did something happen out there?"

"Oppa there is a weird lady I met at the shopping mall today" She started.

"Shopping mall? What were you doing there?" A voice interrupted.

"Ahh that's not necessary now, just listen" 

​​​​​​Ears were wide open as the boys who were not interested in the conversation before showed interest.

"I bumped into her but strangely she called my name saying that she saw it on my ID but everything happened so fast there's no way she could have seen my name in those few seconds"

"It can be possible at times" Namjoon reasoned the boys nodded agreeing to that 

"Knew you will react like that but here comes the weirder part. She complimented me for my beauty and others, I smiled and asked who she is but she said that she is interested in me "

The boys looked at each other with a confused gaze, their gaze directed back to her.

"On what grounds? You are not even pretty enough for a man not to talk more of a lady, Ewww"  Jungkook said trying not to choke on his words.

Bitna rolled her eyes throwing him a glare, "At least I am way better than you"

"In your dreams" He spat back.

The boys sighed seeing the start of their endless bickering. Jin slammed the table with his palm bringing order to the house.

"Not now!" 

The slam brought the two back to reality, Bit-na focusing back on the matter at hand.

"Sorry?" She muttered continuing from her pace.

"Does Mr Park know about this?"

"No I haven't told him yet and he is not in town"

"Hyung what if she is a psychopath that means Bitna is in danger" Jimin voiced out with an alarming tone.

"No one is in danger Jimin. It may all be a coincidence and nothing to worry about, let's keep it cool and calm" 

"Hyung is right " Namjoon agreed not having a double feeling about anything. "It all might be a coincidence and we're all overreacting and our house is well guarded not just anymore can come into our mansion" 

"Seems like it's nothing to worry about" ​​​​​​Bitna sighed getting up. "I will sleep over it, goodnight " She cleared her plates and went upstairs.

And one by one they all slept in for the night thinking about the moment.

****

Bitna stared at the pair of eyes that was so similar to hers. Those eyes gave her joy, hope and inner peace.

"Eomma" A tiny voice called out stretching out her hands.

"My little girl" Her mother picked her up giving her a little swing.

Her lips curled up as she let out the most beautiful smile.

"Mama" Her tiny hands stretched forth reaching up to touch her mom's face.

The face that greets her every morning! 

That one face she can never forget!! 

Her smile faded away when that face became blurry out of view.

"Eomma!" She called out looking around all alone in the empty room.

Bit-na wriggled in her sleep, as tears fell freely wetting her cheeks.

"Eomma!" She called out stretching out her hands as she did in her dream.

Her hands gripped tightly on the bedsheets, her veins popping out. "Mom where are you?" Her loud muffled cries filled the room.

The door opened revealing a tired-looking all-nighter.

"Bitna" Hoseok called out.

"Eomma" The muffled cries resonated again.

Hoseok went closer his eyes lit up with shock seeing her state.

"Bitna what's wrong?" He called out. 

His feet were unable to move stuck at the moment. He never knew she was this lonely.

The door opened to Jin who looked sleep deprived.

"What's with all the noise?" He asked with a frown.

"Hyung" He called out his eyes running over to Bit-Na.

Jin furrowed his brows following the direction of his eyes. He walked closer to see the pale-looking girl. 

"Mom don't leave me, please," She said making grabby hands.

Jin's eyes squeezed up at the sight, he walked over taking her hand.

Instantly Bit-na's grip on him tightened as she held on as her tomorrow depends on it.

"It's ok Bitna" He soothingly rubbed her hands calming her down.

Bitna's breath calms down as she slowly felt warmth again. Jin sat still holding onto her hand.

Hoseok looked at Jin with a shocked face, "Why is this happening to her?"

"She seems lonely and needs warmth. I don't know what happened but I see a little girl who wants love"

"She has been suffering all these years hyung. What can we do to make this go away"

Jin's eyes gazed at the sleeping innocent girl. A new feeling washed over him.

It's not like he did consider her part of the family but he, all of them have had mixed feelings about her. At least they never considered her as a sister who should be protected.

But now everything seems different, their feelings changed.

"She needs us Hoseok. We might not be the best at handling a sister but we can't watch and let her suffer." 

Hoseok walked over to her holding her other hand. "I promise to treat you well... I will be a better big brother" 

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE, SCHOOL HAS BEEN HECTIC LATELY.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

DESSYKIMMY

​​​