BOND

Months have passed since Bitna joined the family, and things also changed with time.

Although her brothers weren't the sweetest things around, if not anything she was slowly feeling their warmth, and at times she loved the idea of having them as her brothers.

Though not perfect their relationship was smooth enough to be called good. They filled a void that had been long vacant in her life.

On a cold night, there was someone's heart beating waiting to hear from someone.

A middle-aged woman in her late Forty, yet had a charismatic look stood across staring at the window.

Seconds later a young man approached her from behind keeping a two-meter distance.

"Any News?" She asked not turning back

"I got all the information you needed and the record says otherwise"

The woman chuckled and turned around, "So my haunch was right all this time?" She asked more like a statement.

"Yes, Ma'am and this record proves it" He handed over an envelope sheet to her.

She opened it and momentarily scanned through it.

"WOW!" She exclaimed acting surprised in a twinkle of an eye. "That was one tricky move I will admit, all these years she's alive? Can't believe this"

"The records prove everything ma and it shows she has been leaving her everyday life like everyone else's "

"Find more info about this and make it substantial enough that no one will doubt it, got it? " She said intimidatingly.

"Got it Ma'am " He bowed exiting the room.

The woman turned back with an evil grin.

"Seems like the day is finally dawning and time to pay a little visiting. Haha, can't wait" She laughed drinking from her vodka drink.

*****

"I made the first hit" Bit-na shouted glaring at the boys

​​​​​​"No, you didn't" Jungkook defended.

The Saturday was quiet and had nothing to do, a few video games won't kill anyone but the youngest duo decided to turn it into a mini-competition. Gaming all day and quite defensive when the other wins.

"No way the baton hit that racket first, it wasn't a foul play" Bitna argued also standing up.

"Are you blind? Without another look, you will know that was completely fouled"

"Then why did the system score it since it was fouled?" She asked pointing at the winning score accounted for her.

"I don't know but you were giving a warning"

She grunted with a sigh, "Just admit that I won this game, ok? Are you going to be cheap over a game"

Jungkook chuckled with a disbelief look, "What me cheap over a game?"

"Yes you are been cheap that's why you don't want to accept defeat"

"Why should I accept defeat when there is no victor at all? " He asked not letting himself feel intimidated.

"You still need clearance after seeing the scoreboard?"

"Yes"

Bit-na nodded making an ok sign;

"Oppa can you be the judge here" She called out to Jin who was quietly watching everything unfold.

"Me?" He asked feigning ignorance.

​​​​​​"Yeah! Please tell us who is the winner"

Jin stood up with a small smile biting his lower lips, no matter what he chooses there will be a war for sure and the last thing he wants is to be caught up in the middle.

"Guys look I don't know how you guys played the game but you both were awesome, sadly I can't decide who is the winner, it is not up to me "

"You see hyung knows that it was fouled that's why he couldn't decide who is the winner " Jungkook chipped in concluding.

"I didn't say that Kook" He laughed playing along.

"Yeah stop twisting his words"

"Bit-na just admit defeat and the conversation will be over ok? " He reasoned.

"Why don't you guys call this a tie and start again?" Namjoon suggested already tired of their bickering.

"Start over?"

"You guys have been gaming since morning I see no problem with that and you guys can decide on a winner, isn't that a fifty-fifty for everyone"

They both looked at the other with mischievous grins

"A game start? Am all in" They said in unison fastening up in collecting their controller.

"Prepare to meet your doom," Jungkook said in the most quirky way.

"I will meet you at the other side," She said fixing her headset.

Silence filled everywhere as what was left was the hand sound resonating around the room. The operation of the controller could be heard from afar.

"Nice one Joonie" Jin plopped down on the couch relaxed "Those two are something else, they fight today, bicker the next and act like sweet twins afterwards"

"At least they have both learnt to accept each other company and not go every second fighting"

Jin stood up pulling his charger out, "I am going to my room not going to be here when the fight comes. I am tired "

"Running away hyung? "

He shook his head before walking down the hallway to his room.

Jin entered his room with a sigh and plopped down on his king-sized bed. His room decor was mid and alive

Beautiful flower decorations filled his room and lots of portraits of himself. The dimmed coloured lights reflected on it.

"This is the perfect resting place away from those noise makers" He yawned and stretched out his bones. "How about some chilling music?"

He reached out taking his earpiece from the small counter table, adjusting his weight to a comfortable level. An earpiece plugged into his ear as he laid back tuning on his playlist.

He closed his eye surrendering himself to the flow of the music, his soul coming to life as he felt he has found his resting place.

Well, that's not how life is, peace doesn't come that easily you know.

It wasn't a few minutes past, the door banged opening up to the two devil kids.

"HYUNG"

COMMENT AND VOTE

DESSYKIMMY