Outing

Bit-na was walking in a nearby park not far from her school with Jisoo and Ji Woon. 

They all met up after school and decided to spend the rest of the day together hanging out. 

"Wow, can you feel that fresh air?" Bit-na sighed in relief.

"Yeah it's so nice out here, far from the so-called prison yard," Jisoo said with a strong feeling

Bit-na awed the girl slightly nudging her elbow.

"Our Sooyah is slowly getting the spirit, that's how you do it girl. Don't let those mother fuckers bring you down, ok?"

Ji Woon snorted with a disbelief look, 

"It's that advice to give to a friend? Wow Bitna you are something"

"Why? Boosting her morale is the code"

"Yeah Yeah I get it, " He said with a hint of sarcasm. 

"Why are you been a killjoy?" Jisoo asked with an eye roll 

"Me? When, how, where?"

"Don't mind him he is being grumpy" Bit-na laughed dragging Jisoo away from him.

"So what are we going to do now?" 

Bit-na stopped turning around with a smirk,

"Should we take a trip to the mall?" She pulled out her credit card flaunting it.

"Woah the rich girl Bitna on the mode" Jisoo made a happy cheer at the idea.

"Come on goodies let's go" She made a stunning hair flip walking in a grand style.

Jisoo's smile grew bigger as She followed Bitna catching up to her.

Ji Woon sighed and rolled his eyes seeing the two mesmerized; "I guess it's gonna be a long day" 

The day was indeed crazy. They had a blast at the mall changing their styles. Bit-na ready to represent the bad girl she was had an erotic concept attached to her style but not too much for a high schooler. Jisoo also changed automatically, she got a new hairstyle much more innocent than Bitna's. Her straight hair was given an advanced finishing touch. And there comes Ji Woon, Mr Handsome. He didn't change his hairstyle but his clothing seriously changed. He gave out the aura of a player.

"Wow, we rock" They all chipped making a spin.

"Wow Jisoo you look different, simple but stylish" Ji Woon complimented.

"Since I got to know you I haven't seen this much handsomeness in you"

"I am always born to be handsome" He smiled cheekily with a proud grin.

"Eww look at you being boastful again," Bitna said acting disgusted.

"No lie in it but I will say isn't Bitna the real deal here?" He pointed out.

"She gives off the boss lady vibes"

"I am the Queen Boss" She also boasted.

"That's so cheeky of you but isn't the style too much for you? It's good but your dad" He asked scanning her. 

"It's Fine! He went on a business trip with my stepmom and won't be back for a while" 

"Your brothers? "

Bit-na paused for a moment, that reminder hitting her.

"And that's the problem. Jin Oppa might shave my hair and Jungkook will not stop teasing me, Aish but I love this style" She sighed with a battered face.

"Lead the way please" Ji Woon made a hand gesture to the salon.

"You guys should go on ahead. Wait for me at the lobby I will be quick"

They both nodded heading to the lobby. Bit-na sighed running back to the salon for a restyling.

The stylist didn't take that long as her style was restored. Her beautiful straight hair with bangs and the awkward makeover was all gone.

Bitna sighed feeling good about her normal style.

"That was one tough one" She came out of the building feeling relaxed. ​​​​​​"Ji Woon and Jisoo must be waiting for me better hurry"

She held onto her backpack ready to spin at her speedy pace. Her actions were halted as she bumped into someone her things falling. 

​​​​​​"I'm sorry" She bowed apologetically picking up her belongings. 

"What a beauty?" The lady she bumped into said 

Bitna stared up their eyeballs jammed together.

"Uhh, thanks but I got to go" She bowed again walking away.

"Bit-na"

She stopped in her tracks turning back, "How did you know my name and who are you?"

"Your ID fell off, I had a glance at it" 

Bitna nodded slowly finding it hard to believe. How fast could she be to see the name tag in split second?

"Ahh ok"

"Your eyes say you don't believe me" She chuckled walking closer. "Park Bitna what a beautiful name. Curious about who gave you the name, your mom or your dad"

"Who are you?" She asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Just someone interested in you, have to go dear. Catch you later, ok?" She smiled waving at the confused girl.

Her eyes blinked abruptly watching her walk away.

"BIT-NA" A familiar voice called out tapping her shoulders.

She flinched at the touch turning with a panicked face.

"What's wrong? Why do you look like you saw a ghost?" Ji Woon asked worriedly at her reaction.

"I-I a strange woman approached me now" She mumbled pointing towards the direction she went.

"A strange woman? Where?"

"I bumped into her and, everything about her was strange. She said she is interested in me and before she went, she said catch you later"

"Interested in you and catch you later? Do you know her from somewhere?"

She shook her head as she thought of her meeting the woman anywhere.

"No, this is the first day I am sighting my eyes on her"

"Don't let her ruin your mood. Trust me she is one of those psycho ladies that go around looking normal." He said comfortingly.

"She is weird "

"Come on let's go now. Jisoo is still waiting in the lobby" He grabbed her hand leading the way.

Bitna couldn't get her out of her mind. The ride home was quiet.

Bitna plopped down to her bed lying flat on it as she rambled her mind about who that could be.

Comment And Vote

DESSYKIMMY