Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Start from the beginning

If An Lianxi had not told him about his past, Xue Shiye would have almost lost control of his reason.

But this answer is undoubtedly bad news for him.

Seeing his father's ugly face, Xue Yan also forgot about the horror in his dream, and secretly looked around the hall with two eyes, trying to find his father.

My father seems to be in a bad mood now. He needs to find his father.

As long as he sees his father, his mood will naturally improve.

The veins on Xue Shinye's forehead throbbed, and unprecedented panic surged in his chest. Only then did he realize that even though he had the world, there were still things he couldn't do.

Just like now...

He didn't know where to find Xiaoguai.

When Xue Shiye was at a loss what to do, a burst of white light appeared in front of his eyes. Immediately afterwards, Xue Shiye saw everything in front of him clearly. He was stunned for a moment, and then quickly reacted.

He took the lead to comfort Xue Yan in his arms, "This is daddy's world, let's go find him."

Xue Shiye and Xue Yan appeared in an apartment, and soon a person claiming to be his assistant came to the door. The person turned out to look like Zhang Qi, the general manager who had served him for many years. The latter is also called Zhang Qi.

Xue Shiye calmly learned everything about the world from the other person's mouth. After understanding clearly, he quickly asked his assistant to buy a ticket to return home, and then quickly absorbed knowledge about the world.

Xue Yan was also studying and watching beside his father, showing no abnormality, and his presence did not seem to attract Zhang Qi's attention, as if Xue Yan existed in his memory.

"It's amazing," An Lianxi was surprised. "In my memory, there was no Xue family here, so... you came to see me after you returned to China."

Xue Shiye took Xue Yan from his arms, put him on the big bed, turned around and put An Lianxi on his lap again, "Yes."

He proposed this banquet, and Xue Shiye personally sent the invitation to the An family.

Because of An Lianxi's health, An Lin strictly protected information about his son. In addition, An Lianxi did not have many outing activities, so it was difficult to find information about him.

Xue Shiye just wanted to try his luck this time. Fortunately... "I found you."

An Lianxi's nose became sour, "Well, you found me."

The next moment, before Xue Shiye could raise his head for a kiss, An Lianxi lowered his head and held his face, and their lips and tongues intertwined.

But he didn't do anything else. An Lianxi still remembered that his parents also needed explanations.

Xue Shiye took the person to the reception room on the second floor.

In the room, several people sat on one side, and An Lin and Liu Yue were still a little confused.

The kid just now... called their little boy daddy. Surprisingly, Xiaoguai actually responded. This development really subverted their worldview.

Mr. Xue coughed lightly first, "Well, my in-laws."

An Lin's confused mind became even more confused, "Huh?" What in-laws, what is Mr. Xue talking about.

Liu Yue had just been pulled by Mrs.

Although she didn't know exactly how she came about, but just by looking at that face, she knew it was her grandson.