Chapter 22 Feeling distressed

As he got closer, An Lianxi felt some moisture from Xue Shiye's body after bathing, and his smiling eyes became brighter.

Xue Shiye was silent for a moment, then suddenly stretched out his hand.

An Lianxi fell into his arms.

Seeing this, An Lianxi raised his tone and said, "You were so embarrassed that I found out and you became angry?"

Xue Shinye smiled and raised his hand to pinch his face, but suddenly remembered something - there were still teeth marks on his fingers and thenar.

An Lianxi seemed to realize what he wanted to do, he raised his face and narrowed his eyes slightly.

He looks a bit wary and...

Eager to bite.

Xue Shiye laughed softly and surrendered: "Yes, I am angry because of shame. What the princess said is absolutely right."

An Lianxi was finally satisfied and laughed too.

"After sleeping for so long, do you need to pass on the meal?" Xue Shiye said warmly.

An Lianxi was indeed a little hungry, so he nodded.

Then he was picked up by Xue Shiye, everything seemed to be natural, he put on his shoes and settled down.

Outside, Manager Zhang heard the sound and came in, followed by a line of maids carrying Yao plates.

Since the kitchen had been preparing meals, ready to be used when the princess woke up, he arranged for someone to wait when he heard the commotion.

An Lianxi: "So fast."

Xue Shiye put him on the chair and then sat on the other side, his movements delicate and gentle.

Who would have thought that not long ago, this man personally tortured a well-trained assassin into a human form in the execution room.

When the dishes were served, Manager Zhang quietly dismissed everyone so as not to disturb the two masters' meal. The prince never needs them to serve his meals, but as for the princess...

Then there is no prince to serve you?

Today's dishes are also An Lianxi's favorite. The dishes will change slightly every day, but it seems that as long as he picks up the dishes a few times each time, they will definitely appear the next day.

However, An Lianxi didn't use much this time.

Seeing him put down the jade chopsticks, Xue Shiye frowned slightly, "Use so little? But the food is not to your liking?"

An Lianxi frowned, "I'm full."

Xue Shiye: "Huh?"

An Lianxi curled his lips and said honestly: "I don't have much appetite."

He was still a little hungry, but he really couldn't eat anymore. Seeing Xue Shiye frowning, An Lianxi mumbled again: "Maybe it's too hot and I can't eat anymore."

Compared with the suburbs of Beijing, the capital is indeed hotter and hotter. However, there was an ice basin in the room, but because of his health, he did not put more ice basins.

Xue Shiye looked at him and pondered for a moment, "In a few days, I will take you to the palace to escape the summer heat."

An Lianxi picked his fingers and hesitated, "Well..."

In a few days...

I don't even know if he is still in Prince Qi's Mansion or not.

An Lianxi was a little depressed, mixed with some other emotions. He didn't know what they were, but he didn't want to think too much.