Chapter 29 Missing

This trip to the south was for disaster relief, and the trip to Jiangnan was scheduled after the disaster relief.

An Lianxi didn't have any objections. In fact, as long as he could walk around and take a look, it would be good for him.

"Why are you so good?" Xue Shiye hugged him and adjusted the angle so that he could lie down more comfortably.

An Lianxi half-closed his eyes and hummed twice, but did not answer.

It's not that I don't want to take it, it's just that I feel a little uncomfortable. The carriage was large and ran smoothly, but he still felt vaguely uncomfortable, his chest was tight, and he seemed a little breathless.

Xue Shiye put a hand on the end of his eyes, "Are you feeling uncomfortable again?"

An Lianxi nodded, his eyelashes slightly lowered, thinking of what he had promised Xue Shiye before, he said in a low voice: "My chest is tight."

Hearing this, Xue Shiye brought the person forward, and at the same time put his hand on his heart to comfort him.

His eyebrows were furrowed.

An Lianxi leaned against him and felt better. He raised his eyes and saw the frown between his eyebrows and raised his hand.

Xue Shiye's slightly cold fingertips fell in front of his eyebrows, his eyebrows relaxed, and he heard An Lianxi whisper to him: "I'm fine."

Xue Shiye hugged him tighter, his breathing became deeper, and he squeezed out a syllable from his throat, "Yeah."

It's all like this, and they still say it's okay.

I just wanted to make him feel bad.

An Lianxi wanted to say a few more words, but he really didn't have the energy, so he finally said, "It's really okay... Your Majesty, I'm going to bed."

Xue Shiye didn't know whether he responded or not. Before he fell asleep, he seemed to hear "Xiao Guai", which was Xue Shiye calling his nickname.

This sleep was a bit heavy, and when An Lianxi woke up, the convoy had already arrived at the post house.

What he didn't know was that the convoy was originally supposed to rest at the next station, but Xue Shiye made people stop when they arrived here.

During this trip south, all the decision-making power was in the hands of Xue Shiye. Even if some people had doubts, no one dared to disobey his decision, so they all stopped.

However, Xue Shiye sent another group of vanguard troops to rush to the southern border, which could be regarded as blocking the crowd.

But as a result, the team's arrival at the southern border may be delayed again.

Xue Shiye doesn't care what others think, he only does what he wants to do.

At the moment, he just wants An Lianxi's body to recover as soon as possible.

The accompanying doctor Liu was called over when he arrived at the post house. He guessed in his mind why the prince stopped early. He secretly sighed and said that the prince was so affectionate for the princess and sent him the newly prepared medicine.

Also guessing the truth was Shen Jue, who was accompanying him. He met Imperial Physician Liu as soon as he came over, and the two of them walked to the courtyard where Xue Shiye was.

Shen Jue said firmly: "Mr. Liu, you should also go see the princess."

Doctor Liu said hehe, nodded and said "hehe" twice, "Yes."