Chapter 43 Got punished

An Lianxi looked at An Lianhua and An Shouyi not far away, and frowned subconsciously. He didn't really want to see these two people, or he didn't want to have any entanglement with them at all.

In recent days, An Shouyi has frequently submitted greetings to Prince Qi's Mansion, but all of them were rejected. However, except for the first time, An Lianxi had no way of knowing the rest.

An Shouyi didn't know the inside story, so he just thought that his son had climbed onto a high branch, and he was jealous. I can't help but think to myself: It turns out that no matter how weak a person is, there will be times when he becomes strong-willed. In other words, it has already begun to show signs of this since he escaped from marriage.

However, this also made An Shouyi look down upon An Lianxi more and more, but she couldn't hold her breath after becoming a princess. Even if the rumors from the outside world about King Qi's love for him are true, the royal family is ruthless, so how long can he be prosperous?

So when An Shouyi saw An Lian Xi, he had a sullen face and didn't give him a good look.

An Lian Xi simply nodded to the two of them and pursed his lower lip, "Brother, father."

Seeing him speak, An Shouyi's expression softened slightly and he just raised his chin slightly. Seeing this, An Lianhua continued: "Brother, I haven't been home for a long time. Father and I miss you very much."

Before An Lianxi could speak, An Lianhua added tentatively: "Recently, my father has been delivering greeting cards to Prince Qi's Mansion every day. Has my brother received it?"

Hearing this, An Lianxi was startled. He didn't know about this, but... "I got it, what's the matter?"

His attitude was cold and indifferent, which made An Lianhua hesitate. He originally wanted to say this to his father, so that he could see clearly the difference between the two brothers, but to his surprise, An Lianxi actually agreed.

An Lianhua felt a little resentful and could not speak again for a while. An Shouyi, who was standing aside, frowned fiercely and looked at An Lianxi with an increasingly unhappy look, "Since you received it, why don't you come and see your father? Yes,"

Manager Zhang, who knew very well that the prince was not happy with An Shouyi, and who had also seen the Shadow Guard investigation, frowned and interrupted before he could finish his words: "Servant An, you made a mistake."

Only then did An Shouyi notice Manager Zhang who had been following An Lianxi. This was the senior manager of Prince Qi's Mansion, and he had some dignity outside. His expression immediately changed, "Mr. Zhang, Manager Zhang. "

At the same time, An Shouyi couldn't help but think too much.

Manager Zhang unexpectedly followed An Lianxi, and his thoughts suddenly changed.

Are the rumors true? They all doted on them for this reason...

Even though the Tian family is ruthless, being favored is real. An Shouyi could fool himself before, but now he suddenly felt uncertain and felt uneasy in his heart.

Manager Zhang's fair and beardless face showed a cold smile, "Oh, thank you for recognizing my old face."

An Shouyi managed to calm down and reorganize his words: "I didn't pay attention just now. Manager Zhang, and where are you planning to go, Princess?"

Logically speaking, he needs to bow when he sees An Lianxi now, but he was careless and ignored the existence of other people. An Lianhua, on the other hand, looked down upon Mr. Zhang, just a eunuch.