Chapter 34 Swearing

An Lianxi turned his head slightly, and under Xue Shiye's gaze, he raised his hand and touched his forehead.

No fever either.

Xue Shiye raised his eyebrows.

An Lianxi: "Are you not a human being or a demon?"

Xue Shiye said with a half-smile, "What if I say yes?"

An Lianxi pondered, looked at him intently, and after a while said, "That's right."

His tone was natural and serious, as if he was saying that as long as it was him, nothing else mattered. Xue Shiye's eyes were deep and he stared at An Lian Xi for a long time.

An Lianxi also looked back calmly.

After hearing a low laugh, a long voice came from my ears.

"If it is true, I will eat the little boy first."

In an instant, a sense of crisis seemed to come from his bones. An Lianxi's expression suddenly collapsed. He grabbed Xue Shiye's hand on his waist and took a bite.

Xue Shiye let him bite, feeling very good, and even raised his lips and said, "More emphasis."

Hearing this, An Lianxi immediately dropped his hand and got off him, his movements as fast as the wind.

Don't argue with each other.

An Lianxi stayed alone by the window for a while before sitting back next to Xue Shiye.

Xue Shiye laughed dumbly, and after he sat down, he put a hand on the latter's hair that covered his shoulders.

I knew in my heart that the person next to me had a young mind, as clean as a piece of white paper, natural and innocent. Even if he is angry, it only lasts for a short time. In the end, he will stick to him and become extremely well-behaved.

People just want to be pampered and pampered.

An Lianxi let him touch his head, hesitantly.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and asked him proactively: "What's wrong?"

An Lianxi pretended to be casual and said: "Nothing, I'm just a little curious about whether I can go back during the Mid-Autumn Festival. By the way...what does grandma like?"

In fact, An Lianxi had some worries that he didn't even know why - he was afraid that the old man wouldn't like him, so he wanted to get to know Xue Shiye about him.

Xue Shiye listened to him with a rather nonchalant expression, but by the time he finished listening, he already understood.

The key point is actually the last sentence.

In an instant, the last line of defense in my heart collapsed, and I was almost defeated.

Xue Shinye bent his knuckles slightly, and the veins on the back of his hands were bulging. He looked at the man who was raising his head, with expectations that he thought was well concealed hidden in his eyes, his eyes dark.

He said slowly and hoarsely: "I like Xiaoguai."

An Lianxi knew that his thoughts had been read, and his ears felt hot, "What... my grandmother has never seen me."

I've never seen how I like it.

Xue Shiye: "I'll like it."

An Lianxi's eyes were filled with suspicion.

Xue Shiye rubbed the top of his hair without explaining anything.

An Lianxi had no choice but to ask something else.