Chapter 36 Have a headache

Xue Shiye kissed the person for a long time and then opened his eyes.

As expected, An Lianxi had fallen asleep. She lay limply in his arms. His brows furrowed slightly, as if he still fell asleep with doubts.

Seeing this, Xue Shiye couldn't help but chuckle, then raised his hand to rub away his frown, led the person to lie down on the couch, and spoke softly.

"Go to sleep."

The room was quiet, no one responded.

An Lianxi had a peaceful sleep again. When he woke up, it was extremely early. The sky was just getting dark, and the light was a little dim, filtering in through a gap between the stacked bed curtains.

He didn't dare to move, he could feel himself trapped in Xue Shiye's arms. The hand clasped at his waist was full of presence, and it was holding it there forcefully, seeming to control all his movements.

An Lianxi knew that Xue Shiye was very perceptive, so he even breathed as lightly as possible.

The memories of last night gradually came back.

Maybe it's because I'm still trying to remember it in my mind even when I'm drunk, or maybe it's because the memories conveyed by the short words are too profound and painful. This time, An Lianxi actually remembered some things that happened last night.

So that's it.

Although he didn't know the specific reason, An Lianxi still felt uncontrollably uncomfortable.

He was feeling sorry for Xue Shiye.

His father killed his mother, and that alone was enough to make him collapse.

Thinking about the information I heard about the death of the late empress, how old was Xue Shiye at that time...

How can I bear it.

Thinking of this, An Lianxi couldn't bear it any longer, his chest began to hurt, and his breathing became heavier at this moment.

At this moment, the hand on his waist moved.

Xue Shiye's voice sounded, "Are you awake? But you feel uncomfortable?"

With only the slight difference in breathing, Xue Shiye was able to know his situation well. An Lianxi slowly calmed down and said, "Wake up."

"Well," Xue Shinye responded and asked again, "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

An Lianxi didn't want to lie to him, so she buried herself in his arms and gave him a gentle 'hmm'.

Xue Shiye: "Where?"

An Lianxi said: "My heart hurts."

Xue Shiye frowned. Before he could speak, his hand was groped and grabbed, and then was taken away and covered with a slightly warm place. Then, a soft tone came from my ears.

"That's good."

An Lianxi was a little embarrassed, but felt that it was really comfortable to have Xue Shiye's hand here.

After a long while, Xue Shiye seemed to have found his voice and said slowly: "Okay."

Silence spread silently, but the atmosphere was particularly warm and affectionate.

An Lianxi suddenly called him again, "Your Majesty."

Xue Shiye's tone sounded no different from before at first glance, but it was a little urgent, as if he was afraid of being slow to respond, "What's wrong?"