Chapter 38 It's blowing

Just like every time in the past, Xue Shiye always appeared in time. An Lianxi grabbed the hand that covered his eyes through the gauze, but did not pull the other person away. He just said obediently: "I don't want to look." ."

On the other side, Shen Jue did not expect what would happen under the man's clothes. He immediately frowned in disgust and felt deeply that he had made a wrong decision.

He originally just wanted to make the other person look embarrassed, but he didn't expect this person to be so ugly.

There were quite a few people who came to see the poetry show today, and some people screamed immediately.

There was even a woman who accidentally turned away. Seeing so many ambiguous marks on this man's upper body, she felt ashamed and contemptuous at the same time.

There was also a bold girl who glanced here twice and followed the traces on the other person's back to look downwards, "It's really fun... tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk."

The man covered his face and stared back when he heard this.

Shen Jue was also able to see clearly behind him. If he saw it correctly...those on the other person's back must be whip marks...

There were actually signs of burns.

If it weren't for those imaginative bruises, ordinary people looking at these marks might just think that the person had been burned or whipped not long ago, but the two were connected together.

Anyone who has this convenience of recognition should be able to see it at a glance.

"Look at whatever you are looking at! Look at whatever you are looking at! Turn it around to me!"

Most of the people who came here were from aristocratic families. I had heard this man reveal his identity before, but he was from the family of the Minister of Industry. His shouting made everyone more rebellious.

Some people even closed their folding fans and pointed at him with a scornful look on their face. They looked like they were people with status. "So what, I'm not ashamed of it."

How could it not be embarrassing?

The other people who came together reacted belatedly and hurriedly took off their shirts and gave them to him, but they also hid their faces and felt very shameless at the current scene.

This time it was really embarrassing.

An Lianhua also felt that he had lost face and just wanted to keep a distance from these people and not to ruin his reputation.

He only knew that these playboys acted dissolutely, but they were willing to support him, and An Lianhua just went along with it. To think that this Zhang Youren was actually so virtuous, it was too...

An Lianhua stepped aside silently, wanting to draw a line with this group of people. They were not in the same group and should not be implicated by these people.

However, at this moment, Zhang Youren also regained some sense and stopped quarreling with the man. He quickly went to see An Lianhua, "Lian Hua, this is not what you see. Listen to my explanation..."

He wanted to get An Lianhua's hand, but he had recently felt that the other party's attitude towards him had softened. Zhang Youren didn't want to let him go just because of such a small accident - yes, in Zhang Youren's view, this was just a small accident. That's it, not even a big deal.

Zhang Youren has never experienced anything in the entertainment scene. Those waiters flatter him on the surface, not just for his money, but secretly they may tell him how to arrange things.