Chapter 31 Drunk again

Xue Shiye tried his best to restrain his eyes, but he still couldn't help but move to the flushed face. Hearing his words, he felt funny and angry for a moment.

Is it because he doesn't want to hug me?

An Lianxi was still urging, and even extended his hand to him, "Hurry up."

The intention of hugging him was very obvious, and at the same time he waved to Xue Shiye eagerly.

Looking into those moist eyes, his figure was completely reflected in them. There was complete trust and attachment to him in these eyes. Xue Shiye looked at him for a second, his Adam's apple rolled, and he was immediately defeated.

Reluctantly reaching out.

An Lianxi rolled his eyes with satisfaction and rushed over.

The smell of fruit wine mixed with the faint fragrance filled his arms. Xue Shiye lowered his eyes. It was An Lian's eyes that curled up with a smile, and his face was covered with red clouds, which extended to his neck.

The neckline that had just been pulled open slightly revealed some scenery.

Xue Shiye raised the corners of his lips in pleasure despite being too hot, but wanted to stick to him. His eyes flicked downward, his eyes filled with confusion.

Pianan Lianxi is still ignorant.

"thirsty......"

He was so thirsty, An Lianxi pushed him, "I want to drink water."

In fact, An Lianxi wanted to drink the sweet drink just now, but he had not been able to touch it much since he was a child, so he consciously wanted to drink water.

There was water on the carriage. Xue Shiye held him with one hand and brought him water to feed him.

An Lianxi leaned over and wanted to drink water in this posture. But after drinking, his mind was a little confused, his head was raised, and he couldn't always aim at the rim of the glass.

Xue Shiye was a little amused and moved the cup forward a little more.

But a second before he made the move, An Lianxi suddenly grabbed both of his arms and started drinking.

The range of movement was a bit large, and a lot of water spilled out of the cup, sliding down his slender neck and soaking his clothes.

Xue Shiye stared blankly.

An Lianxi drank the water and finally felt more at ease. His brows were slightly wrinkled due to the dizzy feeling, and his speech seemed much slower than usual. "Next time...can I still drink?"

He should be in better shape than before.

You don't have to live in a sterile room all the time, you can also walk around and see.

An Lianxi wanted to try something he had never experienced before. The most important thing was that the drink tasted delicious.

Xue Shiye understood what he meant inexplicably, and still wanted to drink?

He replied decisively, "No."

An Lianxi tried his best to open his eyes to see the person in front of him. He was in disbelief and said, "Why!"

He can obviously drink it.

The carriage hit something unknown while it was moving. When An Lianxi looked at the person, his eyes were not focused, and he looked aimlessly at the right side of Xue Shiye.

Xue Shiye straightened his face and pointed it at himself, "You really want to drink?"

An Lianxi nodded randomly, "Yeah!"