Chapter 5 Apply medicine

How could it be him.

The man in the cave that day turned out to be King Qi, Xue Shiye.

This was something An Lianxi had never thought about. For a moment, he was stunned on the spot. An Lianxi stared blankly at the person close at hand, his breath filled with the faint fragrance of agarwood.

It was the smell that had almost melted into his body during those three days.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and looked at the lost look on the young man's face as he looked over. He always hated others staring directly at him, but surprisingly he didn't feel disgusted.

Being stared at by such a pair of clear and moist eyes, Xue Shiye felt an unprecedented sense of peace in his heart.

His eyes swept across An Lianxi's cheeks, which were blushing. Xue Shiye thought it was because he had been holding it in for a long time, but when he saw a thin layer of sweat starting to form on his forehead, his expression changed.

The rough fingertips with thin calluses landed on the center of An Lian Xi's eyebrows. They left at the touch, but the hot temperature still remained on them.

"You are sick." Xue Shiye said in a calm voice.

An Lianxi raised his face blankly, his eyes seemed to be filled with a layer of mist, but he just looked at him quietly and repeated his words word for word, "I'm sick."

stupid.

Just as Xue Shiye was thinking about it, he saw the young man blinking his eyes, and crystal clear and full water droplets fell onto the wedding dress, one after another, leaving large dark marks.

"It hurts."

An Lianxi's mind suddenly went blank, as if the string that had been stretched in his mind was suddenly broken, and his whole body felt as if he had lost all strength. He sat on the edge of the bed and buried his head between his knees. For some reason, the feeling of grievance seemed to pour out the moment he saw Xue Shinye.

Can't stop.

He hurts so much.

An Lianxi cried silently, his shoulders shook and twitched from time to time, and his nose was very sore.

Xue Shinye frowned slightly, but his voice became softer unconsciously, "Why are you crying?"

An Lianxi continued to cry, "It hurts."

My head hurts and my body still hurts.

Xue Shiye paused and his tone gradually became gentle, "Where does it hurt?"

An Lianxi said nothing.

He hurt everywhere.

Xue Shinye suddenly recalled how crazy the two of them had been in the past few days. Pictures of the boy under him in the darkness flashed through his mind frame by frame. His Adam's apple rolled and he looked at An Lianxi.

Maybe...

He hurt the other person.

At this time, Wen Mu's voice, who had been standing silently by the door, came weakly.

He didn't know how the young master seemed to know Prince Qi, but seeing that the other party was not as scary when facing the young master as rumored, he mustered up the courage to speak: "Young master, he got cold because he knelt in the Buddhist hall all night... "

As his words sounded, Xue Shine turned around and looked, his face suddenly turned cold.

I knelt in the Buddhist hall all night...