Chapter 14 Love you

An Lianxi acted completely subconsciously. When Xue Shiye put his hand on his waist, he realized that it was too late to retreat.

As if sensing his intention to give up, the hand pressed lightly on his lower back, neither lightly nor hard.

An Lianxi raised his face.

Xue Shiye looked down at him, and with his other hand grabbed the other person's slender and beautiful fingertips on his chest, with the intention of playing with them.

That feeling of being waited for and attached to.

like......

not bad.

The two of them hugged each other as if no one else was around. Wen Mu and others were already used to it. The only person present who was shocked was probably the prince who had just appeared.

Shen Jue looked at the two people in front of him who were almost touching each other, dumbfounded, "Cousin, cousin, you?"

Is this person his cousin?

When had he ever seen his cousin show such a peaceful, even gentle expression? Shen Jue's eyes unconsciously glanced at the person in Xue Shiye's arms, trying to find out if there was anything special about him.

At the same time, he was still wondering who this person was, but he was not afraid of his cousin.

Sensing his inquiring gaze, An Lianxi felt a cold feeling on his back. He pushed Xue Shiye, and before the latter was about to grab his troublesome hand, he slipped under Xue Shiye's arm and ran behind him.

Xue Shiye turned sideways, and a smile filled his eyes.

It turns out I wasn't avoiding him.

When Shen Jue saw Xue Shiye smiling, his jaw almost dropped. There was a bit of stupidity on that handsome face.

He asked again, "Cousin, who is he?"

Only then did Xue Shiye finally turn his gaze to Shen Jue, his eyes a little colder, and his voice even colder, "Your cousin-in-law."

Shen Jue's eyes almost fell out of their sockets, and he stuttered: "Cousin, cousin?"

When did he get a cousin?

"Go to the military camp and ruin your brain?" Xue Shiye pulled his lower lip, stopped looking at him, and pulled An Lianxi into the inner room with his hand behind him.

As soon as the two sat down, the meal was delivered.

Shen Jue was speechless and stood by the door, no one paid attention to him. The fragrance filled the room penetrated his nose. When the servants passed by him, they turned around him slightly, as if he didn't exist.

Xue Shiye glanced at the meat dishes on the table. The cook in the other hospital didn't know there were patients yet, but these meat dishes didn't look very greasy. His eyes narrowed slightly, and he placed one of them in front of An Lianxi, "You are not fully recovered yet, so don't eat too much of these."

If you are too thin, you still need to take supplements and keep up with the medicinal diet.

Perhaps Xue Shiye ignored it so naturally that even An Lianxi had forgotten about Shen Jue.

Looking at the dish being pushed in front of him, An Lianxi was taken care of a lot by him and didn't think it was anything. After hearing this, he nodded, picked up the dish with jade chopsticks and tasted it.

Then the smooth and refreshing taste exploded on the tip of his tongue in an instant, including the original tenderness of the chicken and the sweetness of the white radish. After chewing slowly for two times, his eyes narrowed, and then he looked at Xue Shinye and curled his eyes, " tasty."