Chapter 73 Giving birth

An Lianxi was very angry with Xue Shiye, but Xue Shiye humiliated him and tried to coax him.

After a long time, he was led by Xue Shiye to have a meal. Xue Shiye couldn't help but feel relieved when he saw this, and the corners of his lips curled up, secretly thinking that his little boy was still easy to coax.

But as soon as the two of them finished their meal, An Lianxi started to chase people away, "You go to the study and stay."

As he spoke, he touched the corners of his lips. The feeling of almost being torn apart still seemed to remain, and he didn't dare to open his mouth even after eating just now.

Thinking about it, An Lianxi puffed up his face and stopped looking at Xue Shiye.

Xue Shiye was stunned by his words.

Let him go to the study room, this is... he still hasn't calmed down yet.

Xue Shiye opened his lips, ready to say a few more words of coaxing.

An Lianxi snorted twice, not giving him a chance to speak, and urged: "Go quickly."

Xue Shiye heard the firmness in his tone and thought it really annoyed him, "Yeah, just go."

But before leaving, he went to find a hand stove and looked at An Lianxi in his arms before going out.

When Xue Shiye walked out of the room, he saw Manager Zhang holding back a smile. He had known about it since he saw the prince going to get the hand stove.

Under what circumstances would the Crown Princess use the hand stove - the answer is of course when the Crown Prince is away.

The two had just held another wedding yesterday. The prince's affairs were not busy, so why would he be absent.

Manager Zhang knew it almost without thinking.

The prince was kicked out by the princess again, which made him unhappy. Only at this time could Manager Zhang see the prince in such a frustrated state.

Xue Shiye glanced at him lightly.

Manager Zhang lowered his head, his body still trembling slightly from laughing.

Xue Shiye pressed his eyebrows, feeling funny in his heart, and walked towards the study.

As soon as they passed, Ying Feng handed over the news.

The enthronement ceremony chosen by Qin Tianjian is on the spring equinox, which is less than a month away from today.

Xue Shine nodded and did not send any more people into the palace. Presumably Emperor Ming Kang had thought of the same thing, so the selection time was not too long.

Thinking of this, he raised his hand to let Ying Feng go down.

As soon as the person left, Xue Shiye also stood up from the desk and returned to the room.

He came back not long after he left. An Lianxi glanced over. Before he could say anything, Xue Shiye said, "Father has already chosen an auspicious day."

An Lianxi reacted for two seconds, and his attention was quickly diverted, "So fast? When was it?"

Xue Shiye told Ying Feng the news he had received again.

"The Spring Equinox."

The day is not far away either.

An Lianxi nodded, and within two words, Xue Shiye had already approached, picked him up from the low couch, and carried him into his arms.