Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)

"Why..." An Lianxi asked subconsciously.

Speaking of which, they had only known each other for four days, but today was still included. But Xue Shiye was willing to take him to play, to visit him when he was hospitalized, and now... to take care of him.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes, "Why?"

He just wanted to take care of An Lianxi, that's all.

No reason.

An Lianxi was stunned by his rhetorical question.

He didn't know what he wanted to know, so he shut up when he heard this.

An Lian Xi leaned on the hospital bed, watching Xue Shiye walk towards the small sofa, picking up the small bowl and spoon on the table and serving him soup from the thermos bucket, his eyes slowly straightened unconsciously. .

Soon, Xue Shiye came back.

"I should be able to do it myself." An Lianxi pointed to the raised dining table board.

He had forgotten just now that he could only drink liquid food such as soup or porridge just after the operation. If he could use a spoon, he could do it himself. An Lianxi was injecting an intravenous drip with one hand, but the other hand could move.

After saying that, Xue Shiye put down the bowl and spoon. Just as An Lianxi was about to raise his hand, he heard the sound of the chair being dragged. As soon as his hand touched the spoon, it was covered by a slender finger with distinct bones in the next second.

An Lianxi raised his head in confusion.

But he saw Xue Shiye sitting down next to him, raising his eyes slightly, "I told you, I will take care of you."

An Lianxi looked at him, his ears felt warm for some reason, and he quickly retracted his hand, "Hmm... um!"

Xue Shinye paused his fingertips and glanced down at his hand holding the spoon. The warmth of the other person's fingertips seemed to still remain under the fingertips. He was silent for a moment, then picked up the bowl again and started feeding An Lianxi soup.

Throughout the whole process, An Lianxi didn't dare to look around.

It feels very strange, obviously I have never been fed like this by others. My parents have experienced it, and my caregivers have experienced it, but they have never felt this way.

The heartbeat seemed to be ringing clearly in his ears. An Lianxi subconsciously looked at his left hand. The heart rate watch was taken off when he entered the operating room. He could not see what his heartbeat rate was.

But...it's definitely going to be quick.

Maybe it was because Xue Shiye looked at him too intently, but An Lianxi always had the illusion that he was being sucked in by those deep, dark eyes. He didn't dare to look at him, so he didn't notice that attentive look at all. How obscure his eyes were at the moment.

Xue Shiye stared at An Lianxi's mechanical drinking of soup. The moment the other party's lips opened, he could see a pink tip of his tongue, which was very eye-catching.

For some reason, he seemed to have been burned, and there was a burning sensation in his eyes that spread to his heart.

However, even so, Xue Shiye couldn't bear to look away.

The two of them didn't look at each other during the entire soup feeding process, and the atmosphere in the ward was a bit quiet until the bowl was empty and the spoon made a crisp sound when it hit the porcelain bowl.