Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)

Xue Yan had no idea that instead of being able to make his father forgive his father, Xue Yan was actually driven to the royal study room.

He held his father's arm at night. It was rare to sleep with his father today. He was a little excited, but he didn't forget to ask: "Father hasn't come yet. Don't you wait for me?"

As early as the beginning of this year, Xue Yan slept alone. His father said that he had grown up. He is the prince of Dacheng, and will be the emperor of Dacheng in the future. He must stand upright and cannot sleep with adults anymore.

Although Xue Yan didn't quite understand and couldn't let go of his father, he still agreed honestly.

An Lianxi specially ordered the palace people to close the palace door tonight. After driving Xue Shiye away, of course he had to spend time with his little baby. Hearing this, he said warmly: "Your father is busy, let's go to bed first."

The weather has been getting warmer recently, and An Lianxi no longer needs Xue Shiye to warm him up. Furthermore, Yan Yan was like a small stove. An Lianxi held Xue Yan, who had now turned into a big dumpling but was still soft and fragrant, into his arms.

Xue Yan nuzzled in his father's arms, opened and closed his eyes, and whispered: "Then my father and I will go to bed first, and we won't wait for my father."

An Lian frowned and thought of the little dumpling before Xue Yan was born. He would nuzzle himself so obediently in his dreams. His heart felt warm, and he lowered his head and kissed Xue Yan's forehead.

Xue Yan was kissed, and his eyes that were about to be closed opened wider, his eyes sparkling with surprise and a little shyness.

However, he is a prince and must pay attention to his words and deeds.

Even though his heart was almost bubbling with joy, Xue Yan just pursed his lips slightly and then cautiously approached tentatively. He also kissed the side of his father's face with his soft little mouth, and then quickly pulled away, staring at his father with his beautiful eyes blinking.

An Lianxi's heart turned into a puddle of water when he saw his son's cute behavior, and the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising.

How could it be so cute!

Such a cute baby is actually his cub!

An Lianxi pulled the person towards him again and hugged him, "Yan Yan, go to sleep."

Xue Yan said in a soft voice, "Daddy, go to bed."

Listening to the cute little milky voice in his ears, An Lianxi felt happy and happy, so he quickly made a decision in his heart.

Let Xue Shiye go out to sleep tomorrow. He and Yan Yan will sleep together!

Xue Shiye, who barely slept in the royal study for one night, looked so cold when he went to court the next day that all the civil and military officials could not help but tremble. Those old ministers didn't dare to take Qiao because of his status. You must know that this man had handled a palace coup before he ascended the throne.

The Xiao family has a deep foundation, but it disappeared so quietly.

When he first came to the throne, when he faced the ministers, his aura was overwhelming and he looked down at them from a high position. One look can make people breathless, even the Supreme Emperor can't do it.

In the past two years, the ministers have become more aware of the temperament of the emperor in front of them.

He is decisive in his actions, not sloppy at all, and also relaxed and relaxed. Because of this, many people secretly said that it was no wonder the Supreme Emperor was so fond of this person.