Chapter 67 Fetal movement

Until New Year's Eve, Xue Shiye was going to take An Lianxi into the palace early in the morning.

The streets were crowded and full of joy. Children wearing big red coats and red hoods were running around on both sides of the road, their faces filled with joy.

An Lianxi opened the curtain and watched, his eyes wandering around the children.

Suddenly, a big hand fell on his lower abdomen.

An Lianxi turned his head and Xue Shiye smiled, "Xiao Guai, do you like children?"

He asked this question once when he learned about An Lianxi's pregnancy. An Lianxi's eyelashes trembled and he said, "Actually, it's not bad."

After saying that, he quickly glanced at Xue Shiye and said, "But I like Xiaotuanzi very much."

This is his child.

It's his and Xue Shiye's child.

An Lianxi had no reason not to like him, not to mention Xiaotuanzi was so cute.

Xue Shiye looked down at him and raised the corners of his lips, "Yeah."

An Lianxi also raised his eyes slightly and looked at him.

Xue Shiye: "I like it too."

This is his and Xiaoguai's child.

The tips of An Lian Xi's ears felt warm and he moved his hand away, but did not let go. Instead, he put it on his waist.

Now he is already a little pregnant, but fortunately the clothes are thicker and An Lianxi wears a lot, so it is not very visible.

He was silent and asked, "Father, are you ready to start?"

Last time Emperor Mingkang asked the elixir prepared by Doctor Duan to be sent to the palace, but due to the special period of these two days, Emperor Mingkang stayed put.

Hearing An Lian's sarcastic question, Xue Shiye whispered: "Soon."

An Lianxi nodded.

He is relieved about Doctor Duan. With him around, he can feel at ease.

Compared to the lively atmosphere in the city, the palace seemed a little quiet, because His Majesty's body seemed to be getting worse. If it hadn't been for the New Year, the palace would have continued to be tense.

It was a rare palace banquet, and all the people in the palace relaxed a little, and the high tension in the past few days was relieved.

But I still have to be more careful than before, for fear of doing something wrong.

An Lianxi was taken by Xue Shiye to see Emperor Mingkang first.

In Emperor Kangdi's palace of the Ming Dynasty, Queen Xiao was attending to the illness.

Because it was the end of the year, Empress Xiao specially came to ask Emperor Mingkang two days ago to release the sixth prince from the ban, but Emperor Mingkang did not refuse.

There is no need to be so harsh on this important day that is celebrated by the whole world.

Empress Xiao was so happy that she took care of Emperor Mingkang with all her clothes in the past few days.

Emperor Mingkang seemed to have lost a lot of weight and looked sickly. An Lianxi couldn't bear to see him.

Divine Doctor Duan explained that the hidden diseases in Kangdi's body were caused over many years. With such a body, he still had to take the fake death drug. Although Divine Doctor Duan said that the side effects were not serious, there were still side effects after all.