Chapter 58 Announced

With a kiss through the fabric, An Lianxi lowered his head and met the eyes of Xue Shiye, who was looking up at him, and his ears gradually turned red.

He didn't expect Xue Shiye would do this.

An Lianxi turned away, "Yeah."

Xue Shinye's eyes moved, and he stood up and fished the person over.

After a long time, An Lianxi asked him again, "Do you really like it?" Then why are you crying.

Xue Shiye was silent for a long time before taking out a list from his arms.

An Lianxi took it over and looked down. Xue Shiye stretched out his fingertips and stroked his hair, gently and slowly, "Doctor Duan said..."

Speaking of this, Xue Shiye's voice slowly deepened.

An Lianxi saw clearly that the above were actually some daily precautions for pregnant women. While he felt a little dazed in his heart, he also felt a faint joy, which was still growing gradually.

Hearing Xue Shiye's voice, he raised his face and heard Xue Shiye speak softly: "Doctor Duan said, your body..."

He paused again. Xiaoguai seemed to like this child and wanted him.

Thinking of this, Xue Shiye ignored the first half and said: "The reaction during pregnancy will be a bit severe."

An Lianxi also thought of it.

Recently, he has been losing appetite, accompanied by vomiting symptoms from time to time. It turns out that he is really pregnant.

An Lianxi lowered his eyes and moved the hand hanging by his side to cover his belly.

Here, there is a little one.

It's between him and Xue Shiye...

A strange blood bond made An Lianxi's mood fluctuate. He murmured, "We are going to be fathers."

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes: "Yeah."

An Lianxi was still lamenting that now he not only had his own home, but also had his own children.

"Pregnancy will be very hard," Xue Shiye hugged his hand tightly, "Will my dear,"

An Lianxi said before he finished speaking: "It's hard work."

Xue Shiye's eyes dimmed.

An Lianxi already understood why the other party was so abnormal just now, and his heart warmed slightly. He stretched out his hand to hold Xue Shinye's face, met his deep gaze, and curved the corners of his lips, "That's why the Queen Mother is so powerful."

How could it be an easy thing to give birth to a little life? For An Lianxi, mother is the greatest.

Xue Shiye understood what he meant and was moved in his heart, "...Yeah."

An Lianxi's eyelashes trembled slightly, "No matter what, I will give birth to the baby." For no other reason, he thought to himself.

Xue Shiye hugged him, "I understand."

His little boy is not afraid of hardship.

The two of them talked about the pregnancy in the room, and Xue Shinji completely relaxed.

Only Manager Zhang was still pacing back and forth anxiously outside the door, wondering if there was anything going on between the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess.

It wasn't until a quarter of an hour later that Xue Shiye ordered him to put blankets in all places in the bedroom, and wrap a layer of cotton around the table, chairs, and bed corners.