Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)

Start from the beginning

He was not familiar with the school, so he didn't go out.

However, no one came to talk to him and ask his name. An Lianxi didn't understand why, so he could only communicate with his deskmate.

"Our school is so big, I almost got lost when I came here today." An Lianxi whispered about his embarrassment, and then looked at Xue Shiye with some embarrassment.

He felt that his deskmate seemed to be very patient with him and stayed with him throughout the class before he was willing to tell him.

Sure enough, Xue Shiye didn't laugh at him after hearing this.

Xue Shinye's eyes were slightly lowered, and he glanced at his eyebrows. His heart moved, and he pondered: "Then... I will take you with me at noon?"

An Lianxi was stunned for a moment, and then heard Xue Shiye say again: "I'll take you around the school by the way." It was so reasonable and well-founded that it was hard to refuse.

However, An Lianxi paused for a moment and shook his head.

Xue Shiye pursed his lips.

An Lianxi lowered his eyes and said, "I'm going home at noon."

At Lincheng High School, there are no restrictions on students during lunch breaks. Students have enough time to do their own things. In An Lianxi's case, he needs to go home to have a meal and make sure there are no problems before he can return to class.

An Lianxi knew that he was in poor health, but he didn't know how to tell Xue Shiye.

But Xue Shiye didn't ask any more questions, "Yeah."

An Lianxi breathed a sigh of relief, but also felt a little depressed and entangled. His bright eyes also dimmed a little, and they happened to fall on Xue Shiye's phoenix eyes that were looking at him.

Xue Shiye paused. For some reason, he suddenly wanted to see these eyes curl up and smile at him.

At least, it shouldn't be like this.

Xue Shiye: "There is physical education class in the afternoon."

An Lianxi was sighing in his heart. Unexpectedly, when he heard such a sentence, he raised his eyes in shock and saw Xue Shiye looking at him with burning eyes. The moment they looked at each other, Xue Shinye closed his eyes, put his thoughts back in his eyes, and simply said: "I will take you around in physical education class."

"Really?" An Lianxi's eyes lit up instantly, even hotter than the way Xue Shiye looked at him just now, "Thank you! You are so kind."

Xue Shiye's eyes trembled slightly and he said lightly 'hmm'.

At noon, An Lianxi came home. He looked very energetic and happy, which made An Lin and his wife a little surprised and relieved at the same time. I was even more pleased to learn that he had made friends, and personally sent him back to school after lunch.

And Xue Shiye, who was already considered a friend by him, was now facing the self-concealed looks from time to time from his cousin.

Xue Shinye looked at him and said, "You have something to say."

Shen Jue calmed down and said it all without fear of death, "Cousin, why did you stay up all morning today? Why are you talking to your deskmate? Why don't you let me go over to talk to you."

He spoke in one breath without even taking a breath, and finally looked at Xue Shiye with bright eyes.

Xue Shiye was silent for a few seconds, "Get out."

Shen Jue: "..." He knew it!

But my cousin seemed to be quite nice to the new classmate, "Cousin, what is the name of your deskmate?"