Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)

Start from the beginning

He paused, then lowered his eyes and caught a glimpse of the two groups of black and blue under Xue Shinye's eyes. When Xue Shiye looked up, the two of them looked at each other with big dark circles under their eyes.

An Lin and Liu Yue, who came in from behind, were even more shocked when they saw the prince squatting down to put on his son's shoes. Then they caught a glimpse of the blue and black eyes of their son. When the prince stood up, they naturally reached out to each other to hug him. They were completely speechless. .

"It's the same as what I said when I came to pick you up that time," Xue Shiye pinched the soft flesh of An Lianxi's waist with his fingertips and said softly, "I ask Mr. An and Mrs. An to hand over the little boy to me."

An Lianxi's ears burned after hearing this.

He walked towards the couch with his arms in his arms, and before An Lianxi could say anything, he started asking the other person, "Do you remember now?"

An Lianxi briefly recalled it for a moment. His parents didn't seem to say anything for a long time, and finally left the two of them to finish their breakfast before sending them out of the house, "I think about it."

Later, when his parents came to the East Palace again, they didn't mention taking him back to live there.

Thinking of this, An Lianxi's ears turned red and he wanted to lower his head and bury it in Xue Shine's neck like he did when he was a child.

However, as soon as he lowered his head, Xue Shinye raised his finger to his forehead. An Lianxi made a move, raised his eyes and looked over. The phoenix eyes reflected in Qing Lingling's pupils were slightly raised, looking over with a smile but not a smile.

"I also want to know something, Xiaoguai, can you tell me?"

An Lian Xi's eyelashes trembled twice, and he had a bad feeling in his heart, and was about to speak. The next moment, Xue Shiye placed him on the edge of the couch and sat down, then leaned slightly down to look at him levelly.

"Why don't you let me hug you these days?"

In the past few days, An Lianxi refused to let Xue Shiye hug him no matter what, and always turned his back to him when sleeping.

Xue Shiye fished someone out several times, trying to get him to sleep facing him, but An Lianxi always turned back. He couldn't, and finally had to sleep with the person behind him.

This was nothing, An Lianxi slid down and slipped out of his arms, like a kitten.

An Lianxi's body has been well-conditioned since he was a child, and his movements are particularly agile.

Seeing Xue Shiye asking the question, An Lian laughed and said that it was indeed not a good question. He lowered his face and did not want to look at Xue Shiye.

Xue Shiye squatted directly on the ground and looked at him.

An Lianxi immediately turned away.

Xue Shiye didn't move any further this time. His eyes stayed on An Lianxi's red auricles. His heart felt like it was scratched by a kitten's paw pads. It didn't hurt, but it was itchy.

Xiaoguai also...

Xue Shiye laughed almost uncontrollably.

Yes, they have been together since they were young. If he thinks about Xiaoguai like that, Xiaoguai will naturally treat him too... The more he thinks about it, the smile in Xue Shine's eyebrows becomes deeper and deeper.

"Why are you laughing?" An Lianxi frowned and refrained from turning around to look at Xue Shiye. He knew that his face would definitely turn red at this moment.