Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)

Start from the beginning

Seeing the sky getting dark, Xue Shiye teased An Lian again: "Today, my dear, you are going to sleep with me."

An Lianxi suddenly opened his mouth, "Do you want to sleep with the prince brother?"

He has never slept with anyone except his father and mother, and he has not slept with his father or mother since he was sensible.

He is a man now. He wants to protect his mother in the future and cannot stay by her side.

An Lianxi accepted the idea of sleeping with Xue Shiye well and was a little excited.

However, even though the fever had subsided, his energy had not been fully restored. After dinner, he was tired after Xue Shiye pulled him around the hall.

Xue Shiye held him by the window and watched the snowflakes falling from the sky. It has been snowing for a day now, and it is completely white outside the palace.

There was an earth dragon burning in the hall, but An Lianxi didn't feel too cold, maybe because someone was holding him.

"Are you sleepy, little boy?"

An Lianxi nodded in his arms, "Sleepy..."

Xue Shiye responded and carried the person to the bed.

As soon as he lay down on the couch, An Lianxi sat up, touched the bed with his little hands, and then climbed in again.

Xue Shiye saw it and couldn't help but chuckle.

This little guy could hardly open his eyes, but he still remembered to make way for him.

Xue Shine went up and took the person into his arms, "That's all. Go to sleep, little one. Your illness will be better tomorrow."

An Lianxi rubbed his chest, "I want to play in the snow."

Xue Shiye hesitated, thinking that this might not work, but all children have to be coaxed, so he said, "If the little boy recovers from his illness tomorrow, let's play for a while."

Later, he ordered Manager Zhang to have someone clear the snow overnight.

An Lianxi didn't know what he was thinking, so he nodded honestly. Finally, as if he was afraid that he would regret it, he slowly took out a little finger from the quilt, his bright eyes shining brightly under the candlelight, "No regrets allowed." ."

Xue Shiye was stunned. After hearing his words, he chuckled. He also stretched out his little finger, hooked it with An Lianxi's little finger, and was shaken by him.

Xue Shiye just thought it was so cute.

An Lianxi fell asleep after finishing the hook.

Xue Shiye stared at his peaceful sleeping face for a long time, as if he couldn't get enough of it.

It's strange to say that they have just met each other not long ago, but he really wants to be nice to this sweet and soft little dumpling.

Think better, think better.

He even didn't hesitate to bring people from the Prime Minister's Mansion to the palace.

On the one hand, he wanted to cure the other person. On the other hand, Xue Shiye didn't want the person to disappear under his nose.

After leaving yesterday, he lay on the couch for half a night before falling asleep.

Now, the person he had been thinking about all night was beside him. Xue Shiye looked at it and closed his eyes.

After all, he was only half a teenager, busy all day long, and even learned how to serve others, which was very rare for a prince, not to mention Xue Shiye was still the crown prince of Dacheng.