Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)

Start from the beginning

An Lianxi's mind was in confusion. He looked at his father in front of him and felt that there were hands holding him. He turned his eyes away slightly, and then met Xue Shiye's lowered gaze.

Really a prince.

He thought he had seen it wrong before.

"Prince's Palace," An Lianxi just wanted to say something.

Xue Shiye interrupted: "Call me brother."

An Lianxi's eyes widened slightly and he silently looked at his father.

An Lin touched his forehead, and the temperature dropped slightly, so he nodded to his son.

An Lianxi turned back slowly. Xue Shiye was still looking at him. He blinked and whispered, "Brother Prince."

The moment the weak voice reached his ears, Xue Shiye's frowning eyebrows finally relaxed and he slowly raised his lower lip towards him, "Yeah."

An Lianxi's eyes blinked and then closed again after a while.

Xue Shiye hugged him and said, "My dear, don't sleep yet. Drink the medicine before going to bed."

An Lianxi opened his eyes again and responded slowly, "...Okay."

After holding on until the cooked medicine was brought to him, An Lianxi held his nose and drank it.

An Lin would always praise his son's well-behavedness every time he saw him. At this moment, he was about to speak out.

The next moment, the young man's low voice came to my ears, "You are so good, little darling, go to sleep."

An Lin: "..."

Seeing his lips opening and closing, Liu Yue, who knew exactly what he wanted to say, covered her mouth and coughed lightly.

An Lianxi fell asleep quickly. The fever consumed too much of his energy. He leaned in Xue Shiye's arms and felt a sense of security for no reason. He grabbed the person's arm and refused to let go.

Xue Shiye let him catch him.

After a long time, he called out softly, "My dear?"

An Lianxi closed his eyes, sleeping peacefully.

An Lin, who had been standing next to him, lowered his voice and said, "Your Highness, the little darling is asleep, so let me hold him."

Xue Shiye has been holding An Lianxi since just now. An Lin thought to himself that His Highness the Crown Prince is just a young boy, so he must be tired from holding him all the time.

Xue Shiye shook his head, turned to face An Lin and Liu Yue, and said slowly: "Master An, Mrs. An, I want to bring my little boy into the palace to live in. What do you think?"

An Lin was stunned, and Liu Yue subconsciously went to see her son.

This was their son, their darling, a baby who grew up under their careful care. How could he be easily brought into the palace by the prince?

This was the first reaction of the two.

What's more, the people in the palace are very confused. If the little boy accidentally bumps into the nobleman, what will he do? The couple looked at each other, ready to refuse.

But Xue Shiye continued talking before they could speak, "The imperial physician in the palace has better medical skills, can better diagnose and treat Xiaoguai, and can take good care of Xiaoguai at any time. And... Guhui will bring all the world to Xiaoguai. The number one miracle doctor will definitely be able to take good care of Xiaoguai's body."