Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)

Start from the beginning

Xue Shiye started to hold his breath after asking. This child seemed very timid. Compared to other princes and princesses in the palace, none of them dared to speak loudly. Could he also...

At the same time, An Lianxi raised his head and met Xue Shiye's eyes for a few seconds. He pursed his lower lip and slowly handed over the ball he was holding.

Xue Shiye, who was about to touch his head, paused, but when he saw the small ball brought to him, his heart softened.

Because the ball was on his clothes and the rope connected to it was not long, An Lianxi had to get closer and looked at Xue Shiye carefully, seeing his hand slowly pinching the ball. Jue raised the corners of his mouth.

It turns out that the prince also likes small balls.

People who like small balls are good people.

He is no longer afraid of the prince, An Lianxi thought silently.

The plush ball in his hand was soft and soft. Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and smiled in his heart. His eyes fell on An Lian Xi's chubby face, and he felt that it felt better there.

Just at this moment, someone from the palace brought pastries.

After the other party put the pastries away, Xue Shiye sent people away.

The aroma of the pastry penetrated his nose, and An Lianxi's eyes followed the pastry, and finally landed on the table, and his mouth moved.

The next moment, he was completely in the air. An Lianxi flapped twice subconsciously and kicked his short legs. After a moment, An Lianxi was carried and sat on a chair.

He stared blankly at the person who carried him to a chair, then twisted a piece of pastry and brought it to his lips.

Xue Shiye: "It's here now. Eat it."

An Lianxi's lips were touched by the cake, and he opened his mouth accordingly. Xue Shiye's stern eyebrows widened, "Is it delicious?"

"Okay, time." An Lianxi's mouth was full and his cheeks were bulging. He nodded and answered Xue Shiye's question vaguely.

He ate seriously, while Xue Shiye watched from the side and fed him a few times from time to time.

This was the first time Xue Shiye met such a cute child, so well-behaved.

As a prince, he had no peers with whom he could get along calmly. There was one who was slightly younger...his cousin, but he was too noisy and Xue Shiye had no patience to chat with him. slapstick.

Xue Shiye liked someone as quiet and well-behaved as An Lianxi, and couldn't help but be nice to him. Previously, it was based on the original intention of scaring the other person and needing to make amends, but now I feel that this child is really too lovable.

Soon, Queen Shen and Liu Yue came in.

Liu Yue was not worried that her son would collide with the prince, but she just felt uneasy about him alone. Empress Shen saw what she was thinking and took the initiative to come over so that she could see what was going on with her son today.

So after the two mothers entered the side hall, they saw the two children sitting at the table.

One is eating, the other... is feeding.

Liu Yue was surprised. She didn't expect that His Highness the Prince would feed Xiaoguai himself.

Queen Shen was even more surprised, and she felt as if she had met her son for the first time.

Is this her son? !

An Lianxi just lowered his head and took another bite of the pastry, just a small bite. Xue Shiye continued to hold up the piece of pastry he had bitten, waiting for him to continue eating.