Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)

Start from the beginning

Xue Shine said: "Little boy, go and have a rest."

An Lianxi nodded, "I understand."

A family of three took a nap on the couch.

An Lianxi was sleepy. Although he hadn't gone out for a walk, he was still very tired.

Only Xue Shinye was in high spirits, not feeling depressed at all when he got up in the morning.

An Lianxi glanced at him before falling asleep and smiled, "Are you comfortable now?"

Xue Shiye: "Huh?"

Before An Lianxi could continue, Xue Shiye said, "Are you feeling well, little boy?"

An Lian scoffed and pursed his lips to look at him.

Xue Shiye raised the corners of his lips and did not continue. He just looked at Xue Yan, who was sleeping soundly in his father's arms. There was a bit of displeasure in his eyes, "He has grown up."

An Lianxi suddenly chuckled and retorted: "Only five years old, Yan Yan is still young."

Xue Shiye's eyes suddenly darkened a little.

Upon seeing this, An Lianxi hurriedly stretched out his hand and rubbed his hair twice, "Please bear with me a little longer."

Xue Shiye sighed, "You dote on him too much."

Hearing this, An Lianxi couldn't hold back and laughed out loud, "It's obvious that you are too jealous."

As soon as he finished speaking, Xue Shine stood up with his hands in his hands and looked towards An Lianxi, his eyes seemed to be full of desire | dissatisfaction.

An Lianxi stretched out his hand and put it on his chest, "Don't make trouble."

Xue Shiye's Adam's apple shrugged and he said hoarsely: "No trouble."

An Lianxi said: "Didn't you... come here before?" Xue Shiye's eyes now looked as if he wanted to eat him.

The outstretched hand was held. Xue Shiye took his fingertips and put it to his lips and kissed it. Then he lay back and suddenly said, "I'm jealous."

An Lianxi: "Admit it."

Xue Shiye took a long time to respond, "Yeah."

Hearing his serious answer, An Lianxi couldn't help but soften his voice, "After I get back, Yan Yan will be busy with his studies, so he should..." He didn't continue what he said and couldn't go on. After all, Xue Shiye was got it.

Xue Shiye understood, and his expression brightened slightly.

However, things didn't get much better after returning to the palace.

Xue Yan liked to stick to his father as always, and An Lianxi was reluctant to reject his son. Xue Shine held it in for many times, but there was nothing he could do.

This situation improved slightly as Xue Yan grew up.

In the blink of an eye, Xue Yan reached the age of dancing spoons.

Now the world is at peace and the seas and rivers are clear.

Xue Shiye left government affairs to his son early on and spent a lot of time with An Lianxi.

Every time An Lianxi sees Xue Yan, he feels that his son has lost weight. In response, he couldn't help pushing Xue Shiye's shoulder, "You can't leave all the government affairs to Yan Yan. I think he has lost weight."

Xue Shiye hugged him over and said, "Sooner or later these things will be handed over to him. For now, I just want him to get used to them in advance."

An Lianxi exposed him, "You are obviously lazy."