Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)

Zacznij od początku

An Lianxi closed his eyes.

Just at this moment, there were two "knocks" on the door. The sound was not loud, but it came in clearly and fell on the ears of the two people entwined on the couch.

Two more knocks followed, still not very loud, as if the person knocking on the door was not strong enough.

Just by hearing the knocking on the door, An Lianxi and Xue Shiye could recognize who it was.

"Go and open the door." An Lianxi endured his embarrassment. He put his finger on Xue Shiye's shoulder and spoke softly.

The lust in Xue Shine's eyes has not dissipated, and they are full of dissatisfaction. This is one of the reasons why he does not want his son to sleep together.

One is that Xue Yan is getting older, and the other is that he will inevitably be disturbed sometimes.

An Lianxi looked into his eyes and said with a smile: "Don't be cruel."

Xue Shinye suddenly stood up after his expression returned to normal.

An Lianxi also sat up halfway, straightened his clothes, then raised his face and said, "That's it."

Xue Shiye couldn't help but kiss him again, and then walked over to open the door.

As expected, it was Xue Yan outside the door.

Xue Shiye lowered his head and picked up his son, "What's wrong?"

Xue Yan poked his head out from his shoulder to look at the person sitting next to the bed, "Sister Yinghong said there is a lantern festival in the city today, and I... want to go see it with my father."

An Lianxi also tilted his head, "Lantern festival?"

Xue Yan nodded and struggled out of Xue Shiye's arms. Xue Shiye put him down smoothly, and then Xue Yan rushed to An Lian Xi's arms beside the couch, "Daddy, do you want to go?"

An Lianxi pinched his cheek and teased him deliberately, "Daddy doesn't want to go."

Xue Yan's eyes widened a bit when he heard this. He didn't expect this answer, and confusion appeared in his eyes.

But the next moment, An Lian laughed and said again, "Daddy wants to go with Yan Yan."

In the blink of an eye, a smile broke out on Xue Yan's face, looking a little shy.

In the eyes of the palace people, he was the Crown Prince, who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and Xue Yan could only stand aloof. In the eyes of his father, he is a qualified successor, and Xue Yan needs to strive for perfection.

Only in his father's eyes, he is just Xue Yan, his treasure, and his Yan Yan.

Although sometimes his father doted on him very much, Xue Yan did not dare to be as presumptuous as he was in front of his father, and always remembered his identity as the prince.

Moreover, Xue Yan could see that all his father's love seemed to be devoted to him, and he could only get a little.

The same goes for him. He also likes his father very much, so he gives some of it to his father.

Xue Shiye frowned as he looked at the big dumpling buried deeper and deeper in An Lianxi's arms.

The depression that was interrupted just now began to spread again.

After An Lianxi finished talking to his son, he looked back at him, almost laughed out loud, and quickly waved to Xue Shiye. When the other party approached and squatted in front of him, his slightly cold fingertips covered Xue Shine's cheek, as if caressing him.