Chapter 68 The palace has changed

Start from the beginning

Xue Shiye also looked at him with a smile.

An Lianxi did not make trouble with him, because his attention was soon attracted by the movement outside. There were jugglers on the street, and there were many onlookers. "Xue Shiye! Stop, I want to watch!"

Xue Shiye saw that his heart was very excited and his eyes were so bright that he wanted to rub him into his arms.

Finally, the two of them got off the carriage hand in hand, wrapped in large cloaks.

An Lianxi insisted not to hug him, so Xue Shiye followed him and held his hand.

Manager Zhang and others were far behind them.

"Thanks to the Crown Princess, we also have the opportunity to hang out like this." Manager Zhang said happily.

Yingtian and Yinghong both looked at each other and smiled.

Wen Mu also smiled, and the group all wore new clothes and blended into the lively crowd.

The juggler was the same one An Lianxi had seen on TV before, breathing fire from his mouth. Unlike the gasoline commonly used in modern times, these people used rosin powder.

In addition, there are also acrobatics such as crushing boulders on the chest and jumping through fire hoops.

An Lianxi was led by Xue Shiye to a restaurant near his home. He sat by the window and looked down with gusto. The window was wide open, making his cheeks cold.

Seeing that he was excited, Xue Shiye had no choice but to reach out his hand, cover his cheeks, and let the man lean into his arms.

An Lianxi looked at the performance below and was amazed.

Xue Shiye knew that he had always liked this, and his eyes moved, and something flashed across his eyes.

An Lianxi: "Did you see it? That person just now was so powerful, with such a big flame ring, and..."

Xue Shiye listened to him.

There is a long river at the entrance of the adjacent street, and across the waterside pavilion there are opera singers, and their hanging voices can be heard far away. Many dignitaries from the capital would book a box there, or order people in to watch it alone, or drink and enjoy the music through gauze curtains.

In one of the private rooms, Xue Yunqin stared at the singing and dancing with an unpredictable expression. In the corner of the private room, a black figure quietly appeared.

"Are you ready to take action?" Xue Yunqin's usual gentle and gentle voice was indescribably cold at this moment.

Emperor Ming Kang's health has been deteriorating recently. Everyone in the court knows that many ministers have begun to run to the Prince's Mansion, and some are even senior officials in the court.

This is definitely a signal.

The change of the imperial court also means that turmoil is about to begin.

Several other princes have also been making frequent moves recently.

"Your mother will decide in half a month."

By then, Emperor Mingkang's body should have almost reached its limit.

Xue Yunqin didn't say anything else. He looked at the middle-aged man in front of him quietly. His facial features were handsome and smooth, and his age could not be discerned at first glance. His hands were obviously stained with blood, but he had a good-looking appearance, which seemed to be a bit bookish.

And he was sixty percent similar to this person.

People say that a nephew is like an uncle, but Xue Yunqin noticed something was wrong a long time ago.