Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby

Start from the beginning

Your Majesty clearly knew that Empress Xiao had tampered with His Majesty's food this time, but why she didn't reveal it.

Emperor Mingkang smiled softly, and he stood up from the bed. The figure of Emperor Ming was not as tall and majestic as he was back then, but he still had a strong pressure accumulated over the years, showing his imperial style.

Eunuch Gao was in a trance, as if he had seen Emperor Mingkang when he first ascended the throne that year, overlapping with his current figure.

Emperor Mingkang stood up, walked to the royal table in the palace, and said, "In your eyes, how does the Xiao family compare to the Shen family back then?"

Eunuch Gao's figure suddenly trembled.

Shen...

For so many years, Shen's words have always been taboo among Emperor Ming Kang, and even he did not dare to mention it.

At that time, Duke Dingguo's mansion was truly powerful, and Duke Shen was worthy of the saying that one person is inferior to ten thousand people.

Not to mention comparison, the Xiao family could not even compare with the Shen family branch at that time.

Seeing that he was silent for a long time, Emperor Mingkang said again, his tone sounding quite calm, "Can't you answer?"

Eunuch Gao lowered his head and answered truthfully: "No comparison."

Emperor Mingkang was silent for a moment, then raised his head and laughed. Eunuch Gao was shocked to hear a hint of self-deprecation in the emperor's laughter.

"Yeah, it's incomparable..." Emperor Mingkang muttered to himself.

But it was this lack of comparison that led him to be too negligent.

Eunuch Gao was such a fine person, and he seemed to understand something in an instant.

If it cannot be compared, it will be inconspicuous.

The Duke Dingguo's mansion was famous for a while, but in the end... the Duke Dingguo's family was either convicted or died, and even Queen Shen was implicated.

On the other hand, the Xiao family is still stable now. Even if a queen is born, her reputation is not obvious. It is still a famous family for hundreds of years and remains stable even after the changes in the imperial court.

The more Eunuch Gao thought about it, the more frightened he became, and the more he thought about it, the faster his heart beat.

Emperor Mingkang thought of what the prince handed over and sneered in his heart. He laughed at those people for not knowing how high the sky was and even laughed at himself for being too arrogant.

"Hua Xin Powder..." At this point, Emperor Mingkang slammed the table.

Eunuch Gao lowered his head.

That day, the ministers of the DPRK read a book about the six princes. The night before yesterday, the prince entered the imperial study and handed something to his majesty.

Emperor Mingkang was surprised at first, and then furious. He looked at Xue Shiye, who looked indifferent, and suddenly became bitter, "When did you find out?"

Xue Shiye looked at him and said a date lightly.

Emperor Mingkang paused and felt his heart tightening.

"If it hadn't been for this time, wouldn't you...have you not planned to tell me?" Emperor Mingkang stared at his son blankly.

The imperial study room was quiet for a long time, and finally he heard, "Yes."