Chapter 64 teasing back

Start from the beginning

Of course Granny Lin did not respond, and she smiled at him and said, "If the Crown Princess likes it, I can do a few more."

An Lianxi's lips curved, "Two are enough, thank you, mother-in-law."

Granny Lin's heart was filled with sweetness when he called her. No wonder the prince doted on the princess so much. If she had such a grandson, she would also love him at the top of her heart.

Before leaving, An Lianxi was stuffed with a bunch of trinkets by Granny Lin. They were all to be given to Xiaotuanzi later, but they were given to the Crown Princess to play with first.

An Lianxi didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

The bright red mink fur cloak was stained last time...

As for why it was dirty, An Lianxi thought, his ears a little red. He saw that Xue Shiye liked the two balls above, so he wanted to take them back when he saw this. He didn't expect Granny Lin to give him so many more.

Although Granny Lin misunderstood, it felt good to be cared for. An Lianxi didn't want to refuse and left happily with her things.

Manager Zhang, Yingtian and Yinghong all came up to help him move. During this time, Granny Lin made many small toys.

"Let Granny Lin rest and not be too tired." An Lianxi said to Manager Zhang.

Manager Zhang smiled and said: "She can't sit still, so the Crown Princess should let her do it."

Granny Lin wished she could stay up late and pack all His Highness's clothes from birth to adulthood. Unfortunately, her health did not allow it, but she did not want to be idle.

An Lianxi knew that the old man was doing it for his own good, "Then let the small kitchen make some tonic soup for Granny Lin."

Manager Zhang agreed.

An Lianxi added: "You also want to drink."

When several people heard this, they all looked at each other and smiled, and they all thanked the Crown Princess.

When the group returned to Xiyuan, An Lianxi took out the needle and thread he had brought from Granny Lin. He wanted to try knitting a scarf first, and Granny Lin had given him a hint just now. Next, you only need to repeat the movements demonstrated by Granny Lin before and follow the hook line, which is relatively simple.

He sat by the window, and Wen Mu went to get a small heater for An Lianxi. If An Lianxi felt his hands were cold, he could cover them.

Not long after, Wen Mu said: "His Royal Highness seems to be back."

An Lianxi stopped, looked at those things, glanced at the two small balls, and a bright light flashed in his eyes, "I know."

Wenmu nodded and retreated.

An Lianxi waited in the room for another moment, holding two small furry balls in his hands and tucking them into his sleeves, eagerly waiting for Xue Shiye to come in.

"you are back!"

Xue Shiye walked in and saw the extra things in the room, as well as the half-knitted scarf on the table in front of him.

An Lianxi looked down at his gaze and explained: "Made for Xiaotuanzi."

Xue Shiye just came back and heard the secret guard talking about the Crown Princess's schedule at the house today. His heart softened for a moment, and he opened his mouth, "I'll help too."

An Lianxi was surprised, "Are you coming?"

Xue Shiye chuckled and sat next to him, "If you can do it, I can do it too."