Suffocated to death

Start from the beginning

And what Eunuch Gao is holding now is the one in Chaoyang Palace.

"What's going on?" Emperor Mingkang looked directly at the dancer.

The dancer said "Ah", trembling her lips and said: "Return to your majesty, slave... I just saw that this little man is exquisitely made, and I want to take a look at it. It's really..."

Before she could finish her words, she suddenly heard a cold snort, and the dancer immediately fell silent.

Eunuch Gao understood what the emperor meant, "If someone comes, slap him."

What do you want to take a look at? This is something that a slave can see, and when you open it, it is actually filled with silver needles.

Emperor Mingkang stared at the little clay figure with silver needles in his belly with a gloomy expression.

At this moment, a guard came outside and presented an identical one.

Concubine Li, who was sitting at the table, suddenly changed her expression and looked towards Xue Shiye.

Her plan...

Has it been exposed?

Queen Xiao's expression was indifferent, "Your Majesty, someone is trying to harm you."

Emperor Mingkang glanced at Empress Xiao coldly but said nothing. He took the little man sent by the guard and looked at it. He opened the head and found that it was also filled with silver needles.

He slammed things to the ground.

Li Fei's pupils narrowed.

How could it be... there are two identical villains stuffed with silver needles.

The guard said: "Back to Your Majesty, this was found from Concubine Li's palace."

Emperor Mingkang looked coldly and said, "Concubine Li, please explain to me."

Concubine Li stood up and said, "Who allowed you to search my palace? Your Majesty, this is definitely not the work of a concubine."

At this time, Emperor Mingkang took out another clay figure from his sleeve. There were three of the same figure.

Li Fei's eyes widened immediately.

An Lianxi also opened his eyes wide. He couldn't see clearly from a distance, but An Lianxi remembered that the villain he made was clearly solid.

But what was thrown on the ground... was hollow and filled with silver needles.

An Lianxi turned to look at Xue Shiye.

Xue Shiye stood up slowly and said, "Father, I will take the crown princess to retreat first."

Emperor Mingkang waved his hands to the two of them, "Go down."

Just as the two of them were walking out of the palace.

Concubine Li said: "Your Majesty, since this villain was presented to Your Majesty by the Crown Princess, it is the Crown Princess who should explain it, right?"

Xue Shiye half-smiled but said, "Concubine Li, do you really want the lonely crown princess to explain?" After saying that, he led An Lianxi outside.

Concubine Li looked stern, "Your Highness, what do you mean?"

Anger appeared on Emperor Mingkang's face: "That's enough."

Concubine Li raised her eyes and looked at Emperor Mingkang.

Emperor Mingkang waved his hand, and a guard dragged two people through the door.

When Concubine Li saw it, she immediately became exhausted.