Suffocated to death

Start from the beginning

An Lianxi nodded obediently, blinked at him and said, "Is there anything else?"

He still knew Xue Shiye very well.

Why haven't you gone home yet?

Xue Shiye chuckled, "Wait a little longer."

An Lianxi: "What are you waiting for?"

Xue Shinye twirled his fingertips and said, "Go back after watching the show."

An Lianxi: "We also invited a theater troupe."

After saying that, he looked into Xue Shiye's dark eyes and instantly understood that this play was not that play. The base of his ears felt warm, "Oh."

Xue Shinye tilted the tips of his reddish ears and couldn't help but raise his hand to rub them.

An Lianxi immediately patted his hand and warned in a low voice: "Be careful." In full view of everyone here, this prince was too indiscreet!

Xue Shiye also whispered, "I touch my own princess, what should I be careful about?"

An Lianxi glared at him and stopped talking.

Xue Shiye took a cup and poured some. He never let An Lianxi drink more of this. "Would you like to drink it?"

Knowing that he was trying to coax him, An Lianxi shrugged, "Huh."

Xue Shinye raised his eyebrows and moved his fingertips slightly, but was stopped before he could move the cup away. An Lianxi moved his cup towards him and looked at Xue Shiye.

"The Crown Princess is willing to accept my flattery?"

An Lianxi went to drink the fruit drink, and after only one sip, he said, "It's too little, I won't accept it."

Xue Shiye suppressed a smile, "Then what should we do?"

An Lianxi didn't answer and let him go on his own.

Just at this moment, there was a commotion in the palace. One of the dancers stumbled and something fell out of her arms.

Emperor Mingkang took a closer look. Isn't that the little statue that Xi'er gave him?

When the dancer saw what had happened, she quickly knelt down and begged for mercy, "Your Majesty, have mercy on me, Your Majesty, please have mercy on me."

When the guards saw that something was wrong, they all gathered around. All the dancers knelt on the ground and shivered, and kept trying to stay away from the dancer just now.

Emperor Mingkang stood up and stepped down from his seat. Eunuch Gao quickly stepped in front of His Majesty and stepped forward to pick up the small statue and inspect it.

An Lianxi was also surprised when Xue Shiye patted the back of his hand.

"What's going on?" An Lianxi asked, and after asking, he thought of what the other party said just now.

It turns out that the 'drama' has already begun.

Eunuch Gao picked up the little statue and twisted it slightly, and the neck of the little clay man was loosened.

Then, there was a flash of silver light, and everyone looked down and saw that the belly of the clay figure was empty, with many silver needles placed inside.

'hiss--'

There was a sound of gasping in the hall.

Nowadays, no one in the entire palace knows that the Crown Princess gave His Majesty two villains. I heard that they were made by the other party himself, so His Majesty liked them very much. One was placed in the Imperial Study Room, and the other was placed in the Chaoyang Palace.