Chapter 62 Announced

Start from the beginning

I don't know how long it took before An Lianxi was let go and looked up at Xue Shiye.

"Meal?"

He nodded.

The servants filed in, but this time An Lianxi didn't vomit again, and there was no problem for several days in a row.

As the day of An Lianhua's funeral approached, news began to spread in Beijing that the man was pregnant.

This news instantly caused a sensation in the whole capital.

There were indeed people who went to Dr. Duan for help before, but there were many meddlers among them, and most of them were just joining in the fun. Most people don't really believe that men can get pregnant, but as the news gradually spreads and more and more people confirm it, it's hard to believe it.

In this way, it is gradually not uncommon for men to become pregnant.

Emperor Mingkang also sent people to the Prince's Mansion to inquire. After many days, seeing that men could get pregnant, it was time to make it known. He couldn't wait to let the people know about it.

Xue Shiye happened to be going to An Mansion today, but it was just a formality. Tomorrow was the day of An Lianhua's funeral. After receiving the news from Emperor Mingkang, he looked at An Lianxi, who was still a little drowsy.

The morning sickness has improved a lot in the past two days, but he has become more and more sleepy.

Not long after An Lianxi woke up, the snow on the ground had almost melted in the past two days. He was pulled by Xue Shiye for a walk around the yard. He started to feel sleepy as soon as he came back.

He only heard Manager Zhang say something about people coming from the palace, but he didn't listen to the rest of the words.

As a result, Xue Shiye looked over. He paused and looked back blankly.

Xue Shiye laughed softly, lowered himself and leaned against the couch - he was about to go out, "Want to sleep again?"

An Lian responded vaguely: "Yeah." He was so sleepy.

Xue Shiye repeated to him what Emperor Mingkang had just said.

Only then did An Lianxi remember it. His eyelashes trembled and he said, "Then... whatever."

He can actually do it.

Xue Shiye looked at him and couldn't help but lean forward to take his lips in his mouth, and finally sucked once more before pulling away.

"I'm leaving."

An Lianxi nodded, "Go and come back quickly."

Xue Shiye smiled and pinched the side of his face.

An Lianxi slapped his hand away and kept his eyes closed. Xue Shiye saw that he wanted to sleep, so he stopped and walked towards the door.

"Keep an eye on the Crown Princess." He told Mr. Zhang.

Manager Zhang nodded, "Prince, please rest assured."

Xue Shiye took a carriage to An Mansion, and An Shouyi stepped forward immediately when he saw him.

He has been waiting for the past few days, but he has yet to see anyone coming to the Prince's Mansion. By the end, An Shouyi's mood also hit rock bottom.

Only now did he clearly realize that his eldest son had really separated from him.

It was also that he had been too neglectful of the other party before, but now he knew he was wrong. An Shouyi thought that there was no blood feud between father and son. As long as he waited for his eldest son to come and spoke kindly to him, the other party would understand his painstaking efforts.