After Xue Shiye said that, he walked straight out of the house.

An Lianxi heard the noise outside and walked to the door, "The prince is gone?"

Manager Zhang saw him coming and said, "Princess, it's cold here. Come in quickly."

An Lianxi took a few steps inside, and Manager Zhang walked in. "Manager Zhang, please find me some more clay from last time."

Last time I got sick suddenly, the little man I promised to make for Xie Jing was not ready yet.

Manager Zhang knew what he was going to do as soon as he heard it, and agreed with a smile, "The princess's craftsmanship is really good. When I heard that your majesty received it, he was full of praise. It was even installed in the imperial study room of Chaoyang Palace."

Before returning from the palace banquet, An Lianxi asked Manager Zhang to hand over the things to Eunuch Gao. Of course, the other party also had a share.

An Lianxi blinked, "Why did my father show off..."

The Chaoyang Palace and the Imperial Study Room were places where the little figures he carved at random were actually placed in the palace. But then again...where did Xue Shiye put the little man he carved? He didn't even see the birthday gift last time.

Manager Zhang smiled and said a few more words, found clay for him, and asked if he could watch from the sidelines, "I also want to see the Crown Princess's craftsmanship."

An Lianxi did not refuse.

Manager Zhang stood aside and watched him play with it for a while, then suddenly said: "Princess, is this the young general?"

He was also there when Xie Jing asked the Crown Princess to take action last time, but he didn't expect that the Crown Princess was just sick and wanted to fulfill her promise. Thinking of this, Manager Zhang couldn't help but sigh.

An Lianxi nodded, but soon he started to do something else.

"This is... the prince?"

An Lian laughed mockingly, "Yes."

Last time he thought about making another set of Xue Shiye's, but as soon as he finished one, he felt a little sleepy.

The earthworms in the room were also burning up, and the surrounding temperature was suitable. As soon as An Lianxi finished squeezing his little hand, he nodded his head forward and almost fell down.

Manager Zhang said, "Ouch," "Why don't you, Princess, take a rest first and then continue later?"

It is indeed easy to feel sleepy at this hour, that is, he is standing now, so it is not so easy to doze off.

An Lianxi shook his head and was confused for a while before replying: "...Okay."

After cleaning his hands, An Lianxi slowly walked to the couch and lay down on it.

He slept outside, where Xue Shinye usually slept. The quilt was filled with the other person's scent, wrapping him completely, and An Lianxi soon fell into a deep sleep.

He slept until Xue Shiye came back.

An Lianxi felt that he was lying in a familiar place, and with a thought in his mind, he woke up and found that he was lying in Xue Shiye's arms, "Are you back?"

Xue Shiye pinched his face and said, "I'm back. Get up and have lunch."

An Lianxi sat up.

Xue Shiye: "I heard from Manager Zhang, what are you doing again today?"