Chapter 53 Support me

Start from the beginning

However, when the words came to his lips, Manager Zhang hesitated again.

Should he say it or not? Maybe he just thinks too much. However, according to the prince's temperament, he would rather kill the wrong person than let it go, so it is better to be cautious when it comes to the princess.

Besides, with the princess here, the prince should not do anything uncontrollable.

After thinking about it, Manager Zhang told what happened in front of Si Yi's room.

Xue Shiye's expression darkened visibly. Just as he was about to speak, he heard a voice coming from inside, coming from far away.

"My lord, are you back?"

An Lianxi heard the noise and walked outside. Then he saw Xue Shiye who was talking to Manager Zhang. The former seemed to be talking about something, and he paused.

Seeing him coming out, Xue Shiye immediately ignored what Manager Zhang had just said and strode towards An Lianxi.

An Lianxi: "Did you guys talk about anything good?"

Xue Shiye raised his hand and rubbed his forehead, "Nothing."

An Lianxi tilted his head, covered his forehead, and muttered: "You are so annoying." His hair was messed up as soon as he came.

Xue Shiye laughed softly, "What's bothering you?"

An Lian laughed at him, raised his eyes and said, "I'm troubled everywhere."

Xue Shiye smiled and said nothing, then opened his arms to him.

Seeing this, An Lianxi paused for a moment, then took the initiative to move forward and put his arms around Xue Shiye's waist. The latter then easily picked him up and walked towards Nuan Pavilion.

"Everyone, please step aside." Xue Shinye left a message before leaving.

The palace servants and attendants who were originally waiting around Nuan Pavilion were not close to each other. When they heard this, they all stepped back.

Manager Zhang shook his head and stepped back with a smile. He also gave Wen Mu a hand when he suddenly blushed.

An Lianxi's face turned red, "Why did you ask them to step back?" He had a vague hunch in his heart, and he confirmed it when he saw Xue Shinye's dark eyes, and his eyes swept over the raised corners of the other person's lips.

"Scoundrel."

Xue Shiye chuckled: "I am a rogue."

More than just scoundrels.

He's also a bad guy, a nuisance, a liar, an asshole, and a childish child.

The more titles he was given, the happier Xue Shinye became, and the corners of his lips raised higher.

Hearing his recognition as usual, An Lianxi felt that he was right, "You are not allowed to do anything." Forget it was the clear sky and white sun last time, it was in his own house, but this is the palace.

An Lianxi felt strange.

Xue Shiye knowingly asked: "What can I do?"

As he spoke, he carried the person into the Nuan Pavilion and placed the person on the table in the middle.

The tabletop was cold, and An Lian moved his body sarcastically, "What are you doing?" He also said what he could do.

An Lianxi glanced at the low couch and said, "I don't want to sit here."

So cold.

Xue Shinye's eyes moved slightly and he leaned forward slightly.

An Lianxi looked at him and moved his lower lip.